May 2017 Challenge

Sazmajig

Silver Member
You know the drill

I need....
  • Weigh in day
  • Target for the month (I can't do '0' - has to be either a negative or positive e.g. -1, 3, 10)
  • Any holiday dates
All I ask is that you post your results weekly even if its a bad result there is no judgement here. Just it is fair on everyone if you update us with results.
xxx

Yes please - I love these challenges! Weigh in Friday, no holidays and target of 8lbs to get me under the 200lb mark :)

Can I join in please?

I weigh in on a Monday, 5 Mondays in May so hoping to lose 1lb per week to take me 5lbs lighter. I'm pregnant so don't want to lose more than 1lb per week.
first weigh in of May was last night. 1lb lost, 4lbs to go, no holidays.

good luck ladies

x x

Last edited:
Hello again...
Hope that this month will have better results..

Weigh in day is Friday
The target is 8lbs

Thanks

I would love to join please. Starting tomorrow so weigh day will be Wednesday & I hope to lose 7 pounds in May :)

Hi. I'm aiming for 5lb and weigh ins are Tuesdays. My first weigh in was today and I gained 6lb! Hoping that's mainly water weight from holiday so I will lose it quickly.

Hi, thanks for running this - it really helps me focus. I weigh on a Saturday, and I'm looking to lose 6lbs this month. No holidays this month.

This challenge really helped me stay motivated last month - in again in May!

My target for the month is 5lbs but I will only have 3 weigh-ins since I will be on holidays 2nd half of May- I know it will be tough to achieve but will do my best.

I weigh on Monday so first May weigh in already done and down 1.2lbs

You know the drill

I need....
  • Weigh in day
  • Target for the month (I can't do '0' - has to be either a negative or positive e.g. -1, 3, 10)
  • Any holiday dates
All I ask is that you post your results weekly even if its a bad result there is no judgement here. Just it is fair on everyone if you update us with results.
xxx

Hi everyone, I'm new to minimins today and would love to join this group. Start SW today so hoping this group will be extra support to help me loose the stone I so badly want to loose. My weigh in day will be Tuesday would love -7lbs gone this month. I have no holidays this month

Hi - can I join please ?

I weigh in on Thurs and have a target of 5lb.

I've no holidays.

Unfortunately I'm likely to gain this week as was off plan over the bank holiday weekend.

Hi! Been missing the last few weeks but back on the wagon and I'd love to join the May challenge. Weigh in day Wednesday (will report back later after today's weigh in), no holidays and I'd like to lose 10lbs. Thanks!

Hiya Sarah,
Saturday Weigh day, no holidays
7lbs loss goal for the month

Me please :)
Weigh day Saturday hoping for a better month 7lb total for me, no holidays. Thanks

Hi Sarah:)

I'm looking to lose 7lb again this month.
Weigh in day Wednesday.
No holidays.

Thank you for doing this.

After a disastrous April I'm motivated again so I'll go with:
Friday weigh in, no holidays and 5lb off please.
Thanks Sarah x

Back