may be joining

Madmumto4

must lose twinny belly :)
Really sad tonight :(
ive been on lipotrim for 2 weekd and have lost 6lb not weighed second time yet but i feel i cant do it,my kids are playing up at tea and i miss eating
so thinking of going back to ww
feel like ive failed
i just miss food
has anyone lost A LOT of weight on ww?

i just miss eating and i did lose some weight on ww b4 lipotrim plus its almost 40 quid a week x

Hi, I am on the Weight Watchers diet for the last 6 months and 1 week and I have lost a total of 4 stone and 9 pounds, the weight comes down a bit slower then the lipotrim diet but at least you can still eat your food and lose weight. If you are not happy on the Lipotrim diet maybe give the weight watchers diet a go and see what happens. good luck whichever diet you choose.

Madmumto4 - you haven't failed.

You are doing really well.

You have lost weight so hang on in there.

We are all here to support you

Yeah i would suggest giving ww a try. I only started three weeks ago but ive lost 4.5 pounds and i know itll come off steadily but thats better in the long run. Have done ww before and lost two stone but put it all back on because i was silly but not gonna do that this time -- im making my ww diet a lot more interesting this time and keeping my interest up :)

VLCD's are not for everyone, maybe at this point in your life ww is right for you.

You can only do your best and if you are going to slip up and ruin your hard work if you continue on lipotrim (+ the financial implications) then give another eating plan a try.

lipotrim for me was a nightmare, you did brill doing it for two weeks, i got as far as for 4th day and I was craving lettuce and tomatoes, anything to crunch on cause i missed eating. Shake diets dont work for me. But WW is very good. Defo join a class and you will do great xx

Back