May Challenge ? Anyone up for it? Get ready for the summer! ;o)

Hi,
I am one of the lucky 5 week weighers YAY!!!
2lb off for me today....only 10 to go.

Good luck everyone

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE!!! Day 1 for me... have been really good preparing all foods and meals today.. I put on 2lb last week having all my nice foods before I started.. so have to be very good considering I now have 2 more lb to loose!!! xx

Can you add me for 4 lbs please? Thanks arctic-bng

ailly said:
Can you add me for 4 lbs please? Thanks arctic-bng

To loose that is!

Only 1lb off for me but had a terrible week so still hope i'll do it xx

Ooooo I wanna join!!! :) I'd be chuffed if I lost 10lb but it is a challenge after all, stick me on for 12lb please. See if I can get down to 12lb! Got a few occasions on in May though, gunna be tough.

Good luck everyone!!! I'm having a complete 'mare... It's * week this week so all I want is sugar... Then on Monday it's my birthday and we have loads of things planned involving eating out - I weigh in on Saturdays so I don't think I'll be making my target until the end of the month, haha!!!

2lbs off here Arctic please

But seeing as you lost two weeks to a massive gain, shouldnt you set yourself a higher target? I think you're being too easy on yourself..

And yes I am forum stalking you lol

I dont mind ladies stalking me, Infact its a dream of mine that is encouraging me to lose weight!! :flirt2:
I suppose you are right, I will increase mine to 3.5lbs each week. So my target is now 14lbs!!!
I am going out Friday night though for several beers with a few mates, but hey i will try and stay with neat rum!!

i try to drink vodka with diet stuff but its horrible and once i'm pissed i don't care lol
what works really well for me, drink whatever you want on an empty stomach and go wild. then get home and throw up a lot from drinking so much lol tones my tummy up too

Ah well I STS this week, had bn expecting a gain so I am not complaining. No more sweet things & on plan completely this week (struggle with the 1/3 superfree @ weekends especially when I am away from home :sigh:). At least I have 4 more WI's this month :)

I've only lost 0.5lbs this week. Disappointed to say the least. :cry:

Hi arctic. I lost 2 1/2 lb this week. A little less than I would have liked but still... Woohoo!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins so please excuse any random typos!

Urggh! I STS this week despite being 100% on plan. Really disappointed but hey ho on we go! More gym this week I reckon to try and shift some pounds!

Back