May Challenge ? Anyone up for it? Get ready for the summer! ;o)

well done..........

WELL DONE to those who have losses so far!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...!!

Onwards and upwards............... may all ur weightlosses continue to be goodones! ;o)

I've lost 0.5lb :( better get better next week or I'll never meet my target lol

Urggh! I STS this week despite being 100% on plan. Really disappointed but hey ho on we go! More gym this week I reckon to try and shift some pounds!
you're already at a healthy weight arent you, i hear its so hard to lose at that point

Sts for me.

Artic-bng, i gained 3 1/2lb yesterday. So could i plz change my target to 12lb please. I still have 4 weigh days in may. Thanx in advance xx

I've got the master list. And I've updated you! Will post the list on Friday.

Morning
Lost 1lb this week not what I wanted but it is a pound in the right direction can't let this rattle my resolve...
Maybe my big loss will come next week :fingerscrossed:

Morning everyone Not a happy bunny 2lb ON! Gutted So getting books and mag out and getting back to basics Hope you all had a better week than me xx

Just a quick note. If I 'like' your post, then it's because I have added or amended the list and it's an easy way for me to keep track of which posts have been done.

I sympathise with any gains and hope you have a better week next week. I don't want people to think I like other people gaining or struggling, I have enough of that myself, with out wishing it on others?

Back