May Challenge ? Anyone up for it? Get ready for the summer! ;o)

3lb loss for me today.

Well done on the losses. its so much inspiration to me to read everyone threads x

Bernie x

"Pompey gav added, can you delete the list on your post please, just to avoid confusion."

List Deleted, didn't read all posts hence not known that someone was going to take care of this months list, Sorry :-(!!

Good start though weighed in tonight and a minus 5lb, so 10lb to go.....

Not going to fall short this month.....

Only a 2oz loss 4 me! Been good and within syns all week,putting it down 2 my 4lb loss last wk! Pls leave mine as it is,not worth changing! Is it? Hopefully show a better loss nxt wk! Goodluck 2 every1 on there wi an 4 the upcoming wk.

Hello
1.5 off for me this week.

Hi Everyone the May challenge has had a poor start!! Just maintained my weight!! Could have been worse after a poor sw week but a great fun weekend!! I did get my Bodymagic Bronze award though so nothing to bad!!

Can I leave challenge please not going this week and diet is going pants in general gonna speak to my consultant nxt week good luck everyone xx

Can I leave challenge please not going this week and diet is going pants in general gonna speak to my consultant nxt week good luck everyone xx

No problem. Good luck, sure you'll soon be back with it. I'll keep an eye out in the June challenges.

If your going for a serious reason then fair call, BUT if your going cos you dont want to feel silly or know you have put weight on then dont go!!! A few weeks ago I had put on 5 1/2 pounds and felt so disapointed at the weigh in it made me more determined than ever!!

I went on after that week and lost 17lbs over the next 4 weeks, and won slimmer of the week 3 out of them 4 weeks!!!

Dont give up, You can do it!!!!

Last edited:
Back