May Challenge ? Anyone up for it? Get ready for the summer! ;o)

Well done folks! Back and have updated the master list.

Wish I had the weight going the right way.

Hang in there arctic! I know how you feel, and was thinking of asking you revise my goal to 2lbs per week for my 3 remaining WI's, as that MIGHT be possible. So I will be 1lb lost, 6 to go.

Thanks arctic, and I hope you have a great week :)

I would draw a line under it arctic and just start over again - put it behind you and have a fresh start. There are 3 weeks left in may, all you need to do is just focus and get stuck in.

The challenge is about what you lose, so concentrate on what you can do with the next three weeks!

MissMuNkY said:
I would draw a line under it arctic and just start over again - put it behind you and have a fresh start. There are 3 weeks left in may, all you need to do is just focus and get stuck in.

The challenge is about what you lose, so concentrate on what you can do with the next three weeks!

I second this, draw a line and start again :) positive thinking!!

Hey Arctic

We all have moments like this but brush it off and straight back on it. Brekkie is a brilliant start so keep that up through the day (day at a time!) and you'll be back on track in no time :)

Ally x

Birdmummy said:
Be more positive.. Your last remark should say "I will so!". You CAN do it.

You certainly can!

Grats to all the losers :)

:confused: where is the master list ????
think I missed a post somewhere along the line

Stay positive Arctic you have come so far just got that last hurdle you can do this.....
x

:confused: where is the master list ????
think I missed a post somewhere along the line

Stay positive Arctic you have come so far just got that last hurdle you can do this.....
x

I posted an up to date list with WI's on Friday, post 350, page 24.

The Master List is on a Word Document on my laptop!

Lost 5lb today after just maintaining my weight last week!!! So half way to the monthly target after 2 weeks and 2 weeks to go, so well chuffed :D

Oh and Arctic, I didn't make any changes last week as my weight didn't change at all!!!

2.5 lb off for me and i hit my target :-D

WHOOP -3lb off tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back