May Challenge ? Anyone up for it? Get ready for the summer! ;o)

BlondieSam said:
3 off for me this week :) xx

Edit: just realised I've hit my may target! Yay x

Well done you on your 3lbs and thanks for the advice. I was so pee'd off on Monday night that I did go off the rails slightly so hopefully my body has been shocked enough now and will sort itself out ready for next Monday :)

STS - had bn expecting or worse after past few days. Hopefully i can stay on track this wk so doesn't show nxt wk!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

2lbs off for me thanks ;D

4.5 off for me this week! Woo hoo! This means I've hit my May target and still have one more weigh in so anything next week is a bonus!

Well done to everyone for those losses and to those that are struggling you can do it! Today's sunshine is the best motivation. Think how fab we will all look in summery clothes when we get the weight off!

Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!
Despite the hen do! And giving into a bag of crisps, toast and cereal, i managed to loose 0.5lb....contribute it toward walking around Manchester in heels....and sticking to syn free foods :-D

Hi guys - well after a disappointing week last week I'm pleased to report that I lost 4 lbs this week!! So pleased and just the boost I needed going in to week 6.

Well done to everyone so far and for checking in each week whether it be with a loss, gain or maintain.

~We can do it~

-0.5lb off for me. I'm disappointed but I'm looking at it positively that it's going down and that's what matters!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done peeps :) looks like loads of people will achieve their goal!

I am already thinking about my June goals, and I still have 2 WIs! Just me?

Wow, amazing job everyone! 1lb off for me this week, not bad for the weekend I had!

I've lost track! Not been able to come on for the last few weeks so not sure what I've submitted and what I haven't think I've had 1 1/2 lb and a STS since I last checked in? WI tonight, need to pull a big number to get back on track!

Congratulations to all for losses and commiserations to those that didn't have great weeks.
I am amazed at my 2lb loss this week. Teach me to go on my own scales which aren't as kind!
So this week I have achieved my stone award and reached my May target. Just have to keep it off for another week!!

Back