May Challenge ? Anyone up for it? Get ready for the summer! ;o)

0.5lbs off for me this week need 2.5lbs next week eek!
Anyone start a June challenge?????

Thanks for confirming, first week was 1/2, after that was 1 1/2 then STS then 3 1/2 this week (just reached my 1 stone award today :)) so that's 5 1/2 in total so far.

hi all,i.ve not weighed myself this wk as not been in work due 2 a loss in the family :( I will be b weighing myself again on tue which will be for the past 2 wks.

hi all,i.ve not weighed myself this wk as not been in work due 2 a loss in the family :( I will be b weighing myself again on tue which will be for the past 2 wks.

Sorry to hear that Sarah. Hope you & your family are all doing OK x

0.5lbs off for me this week need 2.5lbs next week eek!
Anyone start a June challenge?????

I was gonna make a June challenge.. did anyone do it yet? can i? :D

i'm -4.5 by the way ^_^

Arctic-BNG said:
Hi everyone!

Been away for the weekend, what glorious weather!

oh where did you go?! Perfect weather for you then!!

(ps are you doing a June thread....maybe I'll actually get back on track fully?!)

Did you have fun? Hope it was a good one :)

It was a good one, although I was attacked by cider on Friday and Saturday nights! :eek:

(ps are you doing a June thread....maybe I'll actually get back on track fully?!)

Only to sunny Wiltshire! Blue skys and sun all weekend.

I will join one, but will keep head down this time, it seems to take up a lot of time keeping on top of the list.

I sts on thurs night, I'm happy with that though all this good weather makes it hard not to have a good fee beers/wine when out in the garden lol

I will probs not make my target for May but it's okay I've had a brilliant month. Back 100% today though to see if I can scrape another loss for my last weigh in of the month. On the plus side I have not put on this month as of yet :)

Only one and a half off for me this week. Last weigh in of the month so failed my expectations but a loss is a loss :))) How can anybody be miserable about anything in this glorious weather!!

Lost 2 and a 1/2! Woop!

Total 10 1/2 lbs. Yay. 3 1/2 lb from ny Target but tbf as I weigh in mondays I missed first week so may see how I go next week lol x

Back