May Challenge ? Anyone up for it? Get ready for the summer! ;o)

Arctic-BNG said:
It was a good one, although I was attacked by cider on Friday and Saturday nights! :eek:

Only to sunny Wiltshire! Blue skys and sun all weekend.

I will join one, but will keep head down this time, it seems to take up a lot of time keeping on top of the list.

Lol oops :) damn that cider monster :)

Only one and a half off for me this week. Last weigh in of the month so failed my expectations but a loss is a loss :))) How can anybody be miserable about anything in this glorious weather!!

You have not failed! 5.5lbs lighter than the start of the month!

Lost 2 and a 1/2! Woop!

Total 10 1/2 lbs. Yay. 3 1/2 lb from ny Target but tbf as I weigh in mondays I missed first week so may see how I go next week lol x

Well done!

1lb off for me, not great for target but I'm happy to see a loss xx

If I'm right, i've lost 0lbs in May! :(

I make it a pound lighter?

Hi Arctic-BNG,

A loss of 4lb for me tonight total loss 13lb, not quite my 15lb target.
Great Month minus my one bad week.

3 Awards tonight - Slimmer of the Week, Slimmer of the month & My 10% Award....1lb off my 3st which would have been a clean sweep....:)!!

Events & Holiday in June.....Flexi Syn's me up!!

Onwards & Upwards.....

Gavin

Pompey77Gav said:
Hi Arctic-BNG,

A loss of 4lb for me tonight total loss 13lb, not quite my 15lb target.
Great Month minus my one bad week.

3 Awards tonight - Slimmer of the Week, Slimmer of the month & My 10% Award....1lb off my 3st which would have been a clean sweep....:)!!

Events & Holiday in June.....Flexi Syn's me up!!

Onwards & Upwards.....

Gavin

You've got to leave something for next week ;)
Fab! Well done!

1 1/2 lbs off for my final May weigh in, so missed my target by 1/2 lb but I can live with that ;)

Good morning - WI tonight & last WI for May but I already know I have gained so failed May too. Had even lowered my target from Aprils as failed this as well but I will not give up. Who is starting the June thread if not already on the go (not checked!!). Good luck to those that have their last May WI still to come :)

1.5 off this week, missed my target but still happy!

Well done everyone, some great results. I've got my final WI tomorrow, I haven't had a great week so I will miss my target too. Need 2 off but I am expecting a STS at best!

It's my last weigh in tomorrow n I know I'm gonna gain.....I'm trying to be good today though( not that it will have any effect by tomorrow)
Anyone started the June thread yet?

Hiya,i weighed myself 2day which is for the last 2weeks. I was 11st 5 and now 10st 13 is that 6 or 7lb loss. I.m happy whichever! I.ve either got my target or not made it by the lb. Can i please be updated. Thanks alot

!.5lbs off for me this week, I missed my target but a good enough loss to get me SOTM with 8.5lbs total.

Back