MAY CHALLENGE - "You are as welcome as the flowers in May."

Morning daz.
I'm not going to weigh in today as I last weighed in on weds and have changed days. I'll start next week if thats ok :)
Hope everyone is well this morning :)

Is it possible to join please ? I weight on Saturdays , my target is 4 lbs and today I had a 0.5 lb gain.

Sorry to be a pain.

Argggggghhhhhhhh, why do people feel a need to apologise for joining? It is no matter that it has already started. lol.

Added to the sheet, hope it helps to motivate. ;)

May Challenge.png

Hi Daz & everyone!

Could you put me down for 8 pounds please?

Thanks!
Sophie
(Btw, I think apologizing is a very British trait. The opposite is definitely much worse, believe me - I live in France!)

Hi Daz & everyone!

Could you put me down for 8 pounds please?

Thanks!
Sophie
(Btw, I think apologizing is a very British trait. The opposite is definitely much worse, believe me - I live in France!)

Its not the politeness factor of people being apologetic, its the fact that it makes me feel like a hard task master and tyrant that they feel a need to do so. There are no rules, and i am not an enforcer. lol.

May Challenge.png

Oooohhh! I always imagined you with a whip daz! ;) lol. :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Got it now u like being whipped! ;)Lol!

Behave bubble... :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ya can I please join? Sorry I know I've missed the start but I have had a lot on. So I'm technically at target but this month I've started badly and have a holiday at end of May so I'd like to be 2lb lighter by end of May!! I know not ground breaking but I really need to take control back before I put the whole lot back on again!!! Long winded explanation but target of 2lb for me please daz!

Hi ya can I please join? Sorry I know I've missed the start but I have had a lot on. So I'm technically at target but this month I've started badly and have a holiday at end of May so I'd like to be 2lb lighter by end of May!! I know not ground breaking but I really need to take control back before I put the whole lot back on again!!! Long winded explanation but target of 2lb for me please daz!

May Challenge.png

Back