MAY CHALLENGE - "You are as welcome as the flowers in May."

3 off for me please daz!x

Can I join or am I too late? :)

Never too late Becki - just let Daz know what your goal is for the month and update him after every weigh in. If you have already weighed this week you can include that on your results for the month - welcome aboard

Never too late Becki - just let Daz know what your goal is for the month and update him after every weigh in. If you have already weighed this week you can include that on your results for the month - welcome aboard

i last weighed in on sat! I'm hoping to have lost 6lbs before the end of the month so please can I have that as a target?

Thanks

i last weighed in on sat! I'm hoping to have lost 6lbs before the end of the month so please can I have that as a target?

Thanks

Daz can add you for 6lbs for the month - what was your result on saturday as that would count towards your results for the month of May hun

Daz can add you for 6lbs for the month - what was your result on saturday as that would count towards your results for the month of May hun

Saturday was my first weigh in at my start weight :)

I'll need it after the weekend ive just had lol I was only 1lb away from my target at last WI now im about 4 according to my scales oops

Dont worry you can do it :) I'm a long way off mine, it's hard to not feel a bit sad about it lol but I guess everyone has to start somewhere :) are you making a healthy dinner tonight?

Dont worry you can do it :) I'm a long way off mine, it's hard to not feel a bit sad about it lol but I guess everyone has to start somewhere :) are you making a healthy dinner tonight?

2st 6lbs makes it sound a lot - break it down into smaller goals and give yourself little treats maybe for every 7lbs you lose, ive mentioned it before. Maybe a new nail polish or a new moisturiser, a new book, a hair do. Its the little things that get us there. You can do it

Im making lasange I think but that may change to Spag Bol which is quicker lol

2st 6lbs makes it sound a lot - break it down into smaller goals and give yourself little treats maybe for every 7lbs you lose, ive mentioned it before. Maybe a new nail polish or a new moisturiser, a new book, a hair do. Its the little things that get us there. You can do it

Im making lasange I think but that may change to Spag Bol which is quicker lol

Good idea thanks :) I was thinking of putting away £10 for every pound I loose and then when I get to a stone being allowed to go and spend it haha

im thinking of doing pasta, roasted veg and halloumi in nandos sauce

£10 a lb sounds ideal but might work out a tad expensive lol if you lose 6lbs your first week theres £60 to pull out in one go. You could still save up and give yourself one big treat at the end when you get to target.

Your food sounds lovely

Back