MAY CHALLENGE - "You are as welcome as the flowers in May."

0.5lb off please Daz. Looks like another silly month for me. Bleurgh

2lbs off please, Daz.
Thank you.

Well done everyone for your losses this week :) hoping to join you on sat x

1.5lbs off for me too please Daz! Reckon I might just make it, one week to go!

1.5 on for me Daz :(

Sts for me :(

Back on it this week, 2.5 lbs off for me please :D

I'm not weeighing in this week as the instead clutch has gone on my car and I can't get to groups so have booked a week's holiday

STS.... again. Not a happy bunny. :cry:

3lbs off. Im cheesing! Made the challenge and ive got a week left :)

1.5lbs on for me, boo! Thanks Daz.

Lost 3.5lbs & got Slimmer of the Week :D

1 off for me Daz please :D

Pulling out Daz not a good month. Away now so ill try again in June. :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

0.5lb off please Daz. Looks like another silly month for me. Bleurgh

2lbs off please, Daz.
Thank you.

Sts again

1.5lb off for me please daz

1.5lbs off for me too please Daz! Reckon I might just make it, one week to go!

Sts please Daz :-(

Hi Daz.

Can I pull out if this challenge please x

Argh another 1lb on due to the second birthday celebratory stuff and a few other things. I'm never meeting this challenge but I'll see it through

STS for me please Daz.

Half off for me please. This challenge is not going well!

0.5lb off for me last night Daz :)

1 pound off for me this week please :)

May Challenge.png

Hi daz

ive got a naughty black mark against my name for last week but I thought I registered a 1lb gain that week? If I didn't I'm sorry and grovel

This week, my old scales broke. I've bought some new ones earlier in the week and when I weighed myself on Monday they showed a few lbs different to my old ones (nightmare!). How annoying? I don't want to write off the last 6 weeks on SW, but I don't know now what my accurate starting weight was. Therefore, I've decided that I'm going to start to track my stats from scratch today (a fresh start so to speak) and will just count down any lbs lost next week for the May challenge.

So, this week my new scales are showing a STS. :( It's looking like I probably won't hit my target this month but I'm not going to let technology beat me. I will see how close I am by the end of next week and that will fire me up for the June challenge.

Good luck everyone with their final May WIs x

1/2lb on for me Daz. Not bad after a cup final weekend I say. Have 1lb left for the month. Will get that for next week.

I have a question, please :) After you got to your target, will you still mark your weight loss this month or not?
Thank you

1lb off this week please :)

1lb off for me this week please.

Hi Daz I am on holiday for the next two weeks if you could mark it down thank you

3lbs off please Daz! :)

Back