May Challenge

i did used to use the app loads i shall download it again :)

the problem with me is that i find it so hard to stick to a diet plan :( thats the only reason i carry on going to slimming world if i didnt go id binge out on so much bad foods x

the problem with me is that i find it so hard to stick to a diet plan :( thats the only reason i carry on going to slimming world if i didnt go id binge out on so much bad foods x

Ah I see. Have you seen the hairy dieters recipes? You could try to stick to that.

I was the same as you, so I started on slim fast which got me used to being hungry and having one healthy meal a day. I lost a stone in 2 weeks and I went back to normal eating and it felt good to have 3 meals a day again :) it was a good kick start to teach me to be healthy. Perhaps consider that? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ive been told to get there cookbooks, im gonna go back to basics this week after weigh in, and meal plan for the whole week lots of fresh home cooked food.. i shall be slim :)

Sorry not very positive am I?!
So tomorrow is a new day and I WILL be back on plan xx

ive been told to get there cookbooks, im gonna go back to basics this week after weigh in, and meal plan for the whole week lots of fresh home cooked food.. i shall be slim :)

You can get them online. Their lasagne and sausage cassoulet are staples in my house.

Abs it's summer... Salad galore. Marinate some chicken or turkey and whack it in a big bowl of greens and have it in a brown pitta. Yummmm :)

I'm here. However I may have gained a stone by then. Not in a good place at mo :-( xx

You've got 5 weeks, do your best. Even if you only lose half a stone since Saturday by the e d if may - that's still 7lbs gone :) x

Sorry not very positive am I?!
So tomorrow is a new day and I WILL be back on plan xx

One meal at a time x

hi to all the newcomers xxx

not brilliant :( could be better but then could be worse aswell :)
breakfast-2 slices white bread think bout 12 syns :( sliced chicken free
then had velvet cracker crisps about 4.5 syns i think a crunchie blast ice cream 11.5 syns half a punnet of strawberrys..
its alot of syns but im gonna try spreading out over the week i dont get weighed till 11.15 friday :)
but gotta look at what im eating and possibly try a different plan where i can have 2 healthy a and 2 healthy b xx
hows ur day going?? do you find it hard calorie counting?? xx

not brilliant :( could be better but then could be worse aswell :)
breakfast-2 slices white bread think bout 12 syns :( sliced chicken free
then had velvet cracker crisps about 4.5 syns i think a crunchie blast ice cream 11.5 syns half a punnet of strawberrys..
its alot of syns but im gonna try spreading out over the week i dont get weighed till 11.15 friday :)
but gotta look at what im eating and possibly try a different plan where i can have 2 healthy a and 2 healthy b xx
hows ur day going?? do you find it hard calorie counting?? xx

From a non SW point of view, your day is brill!!

I'm ok, had cereal for breakfast, a weird toast and smoked cheese concoction for lunch coz I couldn't be arsed and hot n spicy koftas with salad and boiled potatoes for tea.

It's super easy cal counting, especially if you use mfp. It's the best diet for me and I'm useless at dieting :) xx

i think id try a calorie controlled diet if i dont continue with slimming world :)

your day seems to of gone really well hun though :)
keep it up sweety.. i no have a profile picture on here yay xx

your day seems to of gone really well hun though :)
keep it up sweety.. i no have a profile picture on here yay xx

I saw :) nice to see who I'm talking to!

How much are you hoping to lose?

You should start your own diary on here to keep track of what you eat and how you feel etc. it's nice to look back then :) x

Back