MAY CHALLENGE!

louthlady

Time to start the May's challenge! Same rules apply as usual, the challenge will run from 1st to 31st May, all you need to do is pledge your weight loss for the month and weigh in day below. Anyone can join in whether you're on LT for the whole month or just for a couple of weeks. Please make sure you post your loss on this thread so I can update it for you!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not a competition - it's just to challenge ourselves.

How it works:-

We all pledge an amount of pounds that we aim to lose in April.
I'll update this first post with everyone's losses as we go along.
You can join in at any time just pledge your weight loss and weigh day.
Keep posting your losses even if you achieve your pledge early so we can see how well everyone has done at the end!

NameNo. of WeighsPledge (lbs)Lost (lbs)To Lose (lbs)Weigh-In Day
auntienicnac

Wednesday
Buttercup :D58100Wednesday
Debbie12slim22013.56.5Saturday
Destination119!120
128Saturday
Dharma200118810Monday
Emmy_Lu :D1780Wednesday
J-Lo_00b
312Saturday
Lauraorder :D216160Wednesday
LeeLee416
142Tuesday
LouthLady :D415170Monday
Mand :D 314140Saturday
Missy3

Thursday
MrsFeeneytobe

Saturday
Natalia

Wednesday
Nomoremuffintop120128Tuesday
NewMinieMe1229.912.1​Friday
Nuzzy

Friday
Sam_Dodd :D388.50Wednesday
Stace

Friday
Teapot
2/maintain

Monday
YeYe
Monday
YorkiePud

I haven't set up a challenge before so be nice to me! (as you can see i robbed it all from the april challenge! thanks Kay) I added everyone that weighed into the april challenge so just let me know if you want your name added, it might take a day to update but the more the merrier :)

Last edited:
I'm refeeding next week bout I would like to lose 4lb so I can maintain 10st 7 so put me down for 4lb please x

I'd love to join please, that will help my motivation no end! I weigh on a Satuday (started today) and as i'm just starting out i'd like to lose 20 pounds!! Aim high :)

Brilliant Cath!! Thanks for doing this :) :)

I pledge to at least maintain 11st 9lbs but would like to lose another 2lbs by the end of the month to take me down to 11st 7lbs which will take me to an overall 8st loss x x x

Last edited:
Hi Cath! Thanks so much for taking on the challenge this month. Can you pop me down for 16 please? I'm hoping for 21 but I don't know how flukey my losses have been so far... I'm sure I can't lose 25lbs every three weeks (!)

Good luck fellow challengers :)

What's your weigh-in day Yorkie? :)

Thanks for taking the time to do this Cath! Put me down for 14lbs this month! I still weigh in on a Saturday and I lost 4lbs yesterday :) xxx

Hi can you put me down for 15lbs please, my weighday is saturday xx

that's great Mand, i'd say you're really noticing a difference in yourself now :)

Hi Cath, thanks for the doing the May challenge:) Can you put me down for 6lb loss for May please as I am starting my refeed on Wednesday :)

Good luck with your refeed Buttercup, i know you'll do great at it.

Anyone that got weighed in wed, thurs, fri or sat let me know how you got on so i can put it on the board :)

O I lost 3lb on Wednesday Cath, I forgot that was may :) so maybe up my goal for may to 8lbs please and thank you :)

Lost 2lb this week xx

I pledge 10 lbs, WI Friday, refeeding in 12 days eek! X

Sorry Cath, I forgot that I'd already had a weigh in this month! I lost 4lb on Wednesday so can I change my pledge to 8lb please?

I had lost 3lbs saturday Cath :) xx

Back