MAY CHALLENGE!

There's so many people refeeding there'll be nobody left for the June challenge!!!! Well done ladies, yous have done a lot of hard work to get where yous are now, i hope yous get on great at refeeding :)

6lbs off for me today :) x

I'll definitely be here for the June challenge, going nowhere until the end of July :)

That's brilliant Yeye :)

can you add me on for 12lbs please :)

Hey, can you add me for 18lbs... feel like it is my lucky number for some reason, started on 6th but hopefully can do it :)

No problem Missy and Dharma :) what day do you weigh in Missy?

I lost 3lbs this week :)

well done on the 3lbs!
I have enough shakes to do so will have 1st weigh next thursday :)

Hi Cath, Can you put me down for 3lb this week please :)

Sam you've met your target for refeed, well done :) :wave_cry:

Buttercup did you start your refeed today? well done on the 3lbs :)

I started yesterday at 16.6 and want to get -20 this month. Only the end of day two but scales are looking good x my weigh in day is Wednesday :)

Sam you've met your target for refeed, well done :) :wave_cry:

Buttercup did you start your refeed today? well done on the 3lbs :)
Thanks Cath :) ya started my refeed today :)

Don't lose heart Natalia, its hard when the scales don't reflect your hard work but once you don't give up you know there'll be a good weigh-in coming your way x x x

Hi I didn't weigh in this week due to work. will be weighing in next week and I'll check in then, thanks!

Hi, I am new to lipotrim and today was my first day. I spent the evening browsing the internet finding out more about it and came across this forum. The success stories on here are fantastic and so I joined to keep me going when the times get tough :)

Is it possible to participate in the May challenge from today? I would like to lose at least 10lbs from today till 1st of June and I'll weigh myself every friday :)

Hi NewMinieMe :) This forum is a godsend, its so supportive and there's always someone about to answer any questions you have. I'll put your name on theboard in the morning (can only do it on my pc). Good luck with the next few days:)

Hi Cath! I lost 6lbs this week! :) well done everyone! Keep at it! :) xxx

6lb on week 9! , i like you style Mand ;) :)

Back