MAY CHALLENGE!

It was a nice surprise haha! x

Yay Mand! Stunning loss this week :)

Thanks Teapot! How is the refeed going? xxx

Hi Everyone!

I'm only on day 4 of LT but was wondering if I could join the challenge for May? I would like to lose 16lbs this month and my weigh in day is Wednesday.

I've never taken part in a forum before as I'm very shy (even online) but from reading this forum you all seem so lovely and supportive that I felt inspired to join!

Laura x

Think the refeed is going well, but the scales are always the final judge - WI again tomorrow for me :fingerscrossed:

Welcome Laura!! Good luck with week 1, looking forward to your first weigh in! :)

Welcome Laura, i'll stick you on the board now.

i lost 5 lbs this week :)

Hi Cath! Can you pop me down for a 6lb loss please? It's a two week weigh in as I wasn't able to get there last week. Thank you :)

Well done LeeLee, you've under the 200lbs mark :)

Hi cath,

Thanks for adding me and we'll done on your loss!

Went for my weigh in this morning and lost 11lb...am so happy!!

Thanks

Wow Laura, thats FAB!! :)

The cravings will come and go but it does get easier the longer you do it x x x

That's fantastic Laura :) i'll update the board in the morning

Hi Cath, can you put me down for a 2lb loss this week, thank you :)

Buttercup you've reached your goal for May and we're only half way through the month! AND you are on refeed the past week. You're fantstic :D

Hey cath I now weigh in on Wednesdays and as I'm back on the lipotrim I pledge 7lb please which is what I put in in refeed xx

Hi I'm not sure if I'm on the board or not. I did ask to join but lost track. I pledged 20lb i think and i weighed on Tuesday and lost 12lb in my first week :)

Back