MAY CHALLENGE!

Well done , 12lb is excellent !

Welcome on board Debbie :)

Emma, you're such a strong lady, i'd love to have half you're determination, you're great :)

Nomoremuffintop that's an amazing loss, well done :)

Thanks cath, Kay's right you have made a name for your self now as the voice of reason lol. How are you getting on? X

Hey everyone, well done for the losses!! so motivational :) Day 8 for me today I survived the first week!!! :)

Cath i have three weigh ins this month, my first was today and I lost 9.9lbs.

Is it possible to up my pledge please? if yes then I want to loose a total of 22lbs by the 31st of May :)
Thankyou

Hey ho, Only 3 1/2lb for me this week, don't think I will make my target this month :cry:Onwards and upwards is all I can say. Fell off the wagon on Thursday but quickly jumped back on.

Last edited:
Well done Debbie 3.5 is FAB! x x x

Welll done Newminieme on getting through the first week with a great loss :)

Debbie if you don't get to your target, you won't be far from it, you've only 6.5lbs to lose to reach it. 3.5lbs after a little slip is still really good :)

Last edited:
Thanks cath, Kay's right you have made a name for your self now as the voice of reason lol. How are you getting on? X

lol i better stop talking before yous discover the truth lol! I'm getting on grand, still 100%, i'm refeeding monday week and petrified of it! last night i even dreamt of eating a chip sandwich and crying because i'd ate something bad! It'll be tough but either going to do the maintenance shakes or ww until i come back to lipotrim at the end of august. How are you getting on back 100%? you're great for doing it :)

4lbs for me this week Cath :) xxx

Well done Mand,you're flying at this :)

Natalia the important thing is you haven't given up. See how you get on wednesday and hopefully you'll get a nice surprise of a bit of a loss. I hope you're feeling better now :eek:

Hey Mand, i just noticed you've reached your target for May, good woman :)

lol i better stop talking before yous discover the truth lol! I'm getting on grand, still 100%, i'm refeeding monday week and petrified of it! last night i even dreamt of eating a chip sandwich and crying because i'd ate something bad! It'll be tough but either going to do the maintenance shakes or ww until i come back to lipotrim at the end of august. How are you getting on back 100%? you're great for doing it :)

You will do great! I'm sure of it. Just don't go pigging out on chocolate and undoing your hard work like I did, if you stick to the sheet ull do fine. Just plan it properly and stick to it :)

I'm doing ok I'm at the end of day 4 now but still not in ketosis I don't think as I'm so hungry I keep walking in to the kitchen and reading my refeed sheet and eyeing up the salad thinking ' a bit of cucumber won't hurt' but I'm trying my best to hold out, as much as I'd love a big loss on Wednesday I know it won't be like my other week one as I've only been eating for a short time before coming back so we will see. I don't feel like I've lost anything either. Tempted to weigh myself but I'm worries if I've not lost ill go and ruin it. Would be great of I've lost the half a stone I put on tho! Ill be over the moon xxx

Hi Cath! Can you update me with a 4lb loss this week please? Thank you x

Well done everyone!

8 lb for me!! yay xx

Well done Laura!!!! :)

Hi cath, can you put me down for 1lb lost this week please , thank you :) hope everyone is doing good

Back