May I ask?

PennyJane

Who's on SS and who's on SS+?

How tall are you?

What is your average weightloss so far?

I'd really appreciate the info, please xxx

I'm on SS

I'm 5ft8.5 (I love that extra half inch lol)

This is my first day on the diet (as I've been telling everyone on here all day!) so haven't lost anything as of yet but I've lost 6lbs last week cutting down on carbs in preparation.

Hi..
Im on ss and have been for 11 weeks.......Im 5 ft 2 and my losses are below in my signature.. (and I have only ever been 100% . Remember we are all different though and our bodies work differently..

im 5' 9.7 (? used to the metric system so used a converter online, haha, anyway im quite tall) and I started at 220lb 3 weeks ago, now 203lbs
Actually Im kind of disappointed because I havent been losing much at all the last week or so, despite trying just as hard as in the beginning...

Ah, forgot to mention but im on SS 100%

Ok decision made - it's now SS for me and 100%, let's see how this goes....

Thanks! ... and good luck to all those starting.. and those still on the journey xx

Last edited:
Hiya, I am on SS and I'm 5' 5" and my weight loss is below x

I'm on SS 100% ,5ft7" and my weight losses have been
1-20lbs
2-3.5lbs
3-5lbs
4-3.5lbs
5-5lbs
6-6lbs
7-6.5lbs

HTH.

I'm on SS and I'm 5ft 3". I'm at the start of my 7th week and I have lost just under 24lbs so far. I lost 7lb in my first week and have lost anything between 2-4lbs most weeks.

Hi, I am 5'11 i am on SS+ and i have 4 shakes a day (or 3 if i have a meal) I have been on CD for 14 weeks now and lost 4 1/2 stone

Last edited:
Hi,

I am 5ft 4in, and have just completed my 8th week on SS 100%. I am on 2 shakes (usually tetras) and 1 bar a day.

I have lost 2 1/2 st so far, another 1st 3lbs to the first goal I set myself.

X

Back