May I join you?

Hello all,

I have just started my third and final try at Lighterlife.

Now on Day 2 and it's ok.

Would be great to get some support if there is any going spare x

hi there
you have come to the right place!!

how are you finding it?

how long ago is it since you did LL, how did you do before and what have you got to lose this time?

hope you aren't feeling any side effects of getting into ketosis

daisy x

Hi Daisy,

First time was in 2004 and I lost 3 stone in 8 weeks, second time I never really got started.

This time something in me feels different...am about the same weight as I was when I started originally....

Little bit headachey but it's bearable...

xx

You know it's after the initial 3 days once you get into ketosis, the hunger goes away, and
plus make sure you have plenty of water as I think this is the most vital
part, and don't lapse, and just enjoy the journey :) my
advice sucks doesn't it lol, I'll let the pros daisy and blonde logic help you out :)

Any advice is welcome......x

Good luck with the restart Linkypie. I expect nearly all of us here have started and restarted diets any number of times and I have no idea why it works some times and not others. I really hope this is the one that work for you.

Good Luck with the restart, as you can see from my minimins name, this is my third time also and up till now all has been okay.

It is helpful to set some goals and focus on why and how you are going to be the new slimmer you......

Speak soon xx

Hey LP, Nice to see you :wavey:
Hope today is going well for you. I found day 3 really tough, but when I got up the next day I felt fantastic, and still do.

Hi,

Congratulations on making it to day 2. 3 sotne in 8 weeks in 2004 fantastic - guess you know it works!

I'm also on day 2 and have just written out my goals and found that really helpful.

We'll both be feeling much better by Tuesday (day 4).

Hi Linky,

You can do this... and the people on this website are awesome. I think you will find a lot of inspriation, motivation and support from visiting this site frequently as you start to "melt" away. I am ssing again after having lost almost 5 stones on LL last year, then allowing it to slowly creep back up over the past 8 months until I had about 2 stone to lose. I now have about 1.5 stone to lose to be at goal. I wish I'd started back sooner... but then I am really just glad I have started back. I am starting my 3rd week tomorrow -- I am hoping to have lost another 2 to 3 pounds, when I weigh myself on Tuesday.

MM

Back