Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

may i join you???

Discussion in 'GI Diet Support Forum' started by fatcat1966, 3 December 2009 Social URL.

1. fatcat1966

fatcat1966 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.54%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    hi my name is catherine and i know this is the GI thread but wondered if i could join you as i am doing the GL diet.

I have been doing it for just over 2 weeks now and have managed to lose 8lb,the most i have lost in that amount of time for years.

I am loving the new eating plan but have a fair way to go but i am not hungry at all so something must be happening.
    Anyway thought i would introduce myself and hope you will let me join your happy little group
    Catherine

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. verity1987

verity1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(9.86%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi catherine,
    welcome!
    I;m new too.
    whats the gl diet? ive been on low gi for 2 days,
    im finding it pretty easy, although I'm craving chocolate, which ive never really had before.
    well done on losing the 8lbs good work.

verity xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.