May I join you?

cab2708

Hi

I've got about 2.5 stone to lose and have decided there is no time like the present so here I am.

Looking forward to chatting with you.

Claire

Hi Clare
I've not long joined the forum so I'm still finding my way round. I'm calorie counting too on Rosemary Conley . Welcome and good luck with the weight loss

Chris

hi, i just joined this week to:D

Welcome, hope it's ticks all your boxes :)
Chrissy- what are the advantages of CCing via Rosemary Conelly? x

Hi!

I don't feel deprived with Rose Conley and you do get used to looking at the labels. I did lose 21lbs about 18 months ago on RC and I felt great! But it's crept on and I rejoined class about 4 weeks ago and have lost 4lb up to now. It's really slow this time.
I must admit the last week or two I have been hungry, but I'm sticking with it cos I have a holiday coming up at the beginning of November and would like to get about another 12 lb off.
The thing I will say about the RC diet is you do have to exercise. I tend to do her DVDs
Good luck if you decide to give it a go
X

Hi,

I'm new here too. Saw a Rosemary Conely recipe book in a chartiy shop the other day, had a flick through it but didnt get it, sounds good though.

I don't think I'd be able to stick it out for too long because me and exercise aren't always the best of friends!

Sounds good. I've always exercises a fair bit, but CCing fair pushes me to do more. I had 4500 calories to try and eat on Sunday, following a 15 mile hill walk :) I failed, still had over 1000 left lol

Back