Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

may not have won the war yet but .....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cherylxx, 25 January 2011 Social URL.

1. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    i certainly felt the acheivement of winning a battle earlier :).
    I have been having a nightmare of a day today. Day 3 and all ive thought about all day is food food food, even weighing up which foods we have in that i can eat without too much damage to ketones and weight loss :rolleyes:.
    anyway at about 5pm i went into the kitchen to get my pain meds when the fridge caught the corner of my eye and called to me in ways i dont think it ever has before.
    After looking at it for a few moments i walked over and opened it, looking the contents up and down like a hungry dog.
    i saw ham and chicken and cottage cheese and salad ingredients and then ...... i saw the cathedral city mature cheddar cheese :drool:.
    'just a small piece' i whispered as if someone around was watching me, knowing damn well i would have ended up with a huge doorstep of cheese the moment i get the knife out.
    Then i said ' NO '
    I put the cheese back in the fridge and thought to myself ' if i still feel like i 'need' the cheese in 30 minutes i will allow myself to eat it'
    so i grabbed another pint of water and headed back to the living room where i settled down with my snuggie and my laptop and before i realised it , it was 7pm and the ' moment ' had passed.
    I feel soooo good that i fought the urge. i cant remember the last time i didnt give in to temptation that strong but omg, fighting and winning feels so euthoric :D
    just wanted to share this incase anyone else is having one of those 'moments' :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shazza2971

shazza2971 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(10.99%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I need your will power, still having a bit of cheese myself lol

4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    well done. a wonderful victory against lardy cheese. as you know i've been struggling with my cheese addiction lately. 2 days without cheese for me too.

5. twilightkez

twilightkez Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Well done :)

6. Small_Jaxy

Small_Jaxy Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Well done you!!! Soon you wont even open the fridge door when u eye it up!

7. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Cheryl !! well done you ! I was at work yesterday and I watched my colleague carving up cathedral extra strong cheddar to put in her sandwich :eek: I was staring at it like an addict.. ban those pesky packs of cheese :) great acheivement hun!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.