McDonalds?

snugglysteph

i love my family!
I am OK to have a chicken salad and a sprite zero arent I? Just checking before I go out. Thanks xxx

Oh brilliant, thankyou! Wont be the battered chicekn either. Will have a quick look on that website, thanks for your help xxx

I try not to eat pre prepared salads, they are often sprayed with sugar water to keep them fresh and sweet tasting.

no problem :D id just have a couple of burgers and cheese without the bun LOL cos the burgers have no fillers etc etc so i would presume 0 carbs look

McDonald's

Didnt really enjoy the salad lol. Deffo will get a couple of burgers next time and palm the buns off to my children haha.

It did seem extra crunchy and sweet Jim! I left the grated carrot so knocking off a gram of carbs ;)

That's how they tasted to me Steph, that's why I started suspecting them.

Will be giving them a swerve next time. Id prefer the cheeseburger minus the bun anyway!

Colleen has noticed how if she thoroughly washes a Tesco pre mix salad, how different it tastes.

You'd think they'd have to have it on the food labels - this must be hell for diabetics!

They deny they do it, but I don't believe them.

lettuce picked from the garden in the evening is struggling to still look fresh by lunch the next day, so they certainly do something to shop bought salads!

I get the mixed Cabbage 'N' Leek and the curly kale is all, and both of them say wash, not that I do of course, it's the salad veggies that are the problem.

I love curly kale too, sauteed with bacon, so yummy. Think I will just get normal salad leaves now rather than pre packaged.

oh i love curly Kale fried in butter until crispy. my fave x

Back