Mcdonalds

I am sat in mcdonalds just having water. First time I've ever done that! My son however is munching his way through a happy meal.normally I'd help him with it! X

I just did that, but I'm afraid finished off half a cheeseburger! Doh! I'm so rubbish!!!

Ladies im not sure this should be in the 100% section x

Cambridge Diet 100% Posts! The Cambridge Diet 100% Forum is for posts from those following any of the Cambridge plans 100% - this includes SS+, 810 and upwards. No cheats, blips or non-legal food talk is allowed in this section. Any posts containing talk of cheats, blips or non legal food will be moved.

Thread moved to main forum due to food references

So how are we supposed to know that the mention of food etc is not allowed on the 100% posts page? Is this written somewhere I've missed?

Well done :D
i`ve done the McDonalds battle a few times
doesn`t it feel great when you walk out and you`ve beaten the urge to grab a nugget out of the nearest child`s hand :D

kaz :)

Sue, When i clicked on the 100% forum, i seen a list of stickies and it has a sticky called 100% CD Forum - what is it? and it has all the information in it :)

I have not braved going into fast food places yet, will have to soon though as its a friends daughters birthday tomorrow ahhhh party food haha going to take my shake with me :)

Back