McFatty Von Chocolate: A Diary & Blog (2012)

Just got the iPod app, so I'm here to report a 1.5lb loss! Fine by me, would have liked more but wouldn't we all!? Lol

Will restart diary tomorrow, as promised. X

Thanks guys :3

Yesterday's Diary :)

Wednesday, 1st February

Food Diary:

• B/F: Pineapple, Ryvita (Dark Rye) x4 (HEX B) Chicken Pieces, 4 x Light Laughing Cow Cheese Triangles (HEX A)
  • Lunch: Jacket Potato, Baked Beans, LITTLE sprinkle of Cheese (3)
  • Dinner: Chicken Curry (Chicken, Tinned Tomatoes, Onion, Stock, Garam Masala) with Spinach & Basmati Rice
  • Snacks: Options Hot Choc (2), Alpen Light x4 :eek: (12)

Total Syns: 15

Not as much superfree on there as I would have liked to see (Keeping track on my ipod.... anyone know of a slimming world diary app?) but at least my syns were just in line.

Afternoon Ria...

Sorry I've not been around much in your diary over the last week or so as my mum passed away Saturday sweetie.... So ive been a bit out of sorts atm...
But I hope things are well with you

oh noooo mumma i'm so sorry to hear that! I really hope you're doing ok, given the circumstances. my thoughts are with you xxxxxxxxxxx

*blush*

I'm going to try to be better from now on.
Total loss this year: 19lbs.
Gain this week: 3.5 lbs.

I need to get back in this thing!

DAY 1
Wednesday, 25th April

Food Diary:

• B/F: Oatso Simple Porridge (HEX A + B)
  • Lunch: Tesco Ham Sandwich (29.5)
  • Dinner: Beany Mince Hotpot (Made with Baked Beans, Lean Minced Beef, Potatoes, Peppers, Onions, Beef Stock Cube, Worcestershire Sauce)
  • Snacks: Muller Fruit Corner (5.5), Graze Fruity Ploughmans Punnet (5)
  • Treat: Tesco Finest Belgian Chocolate Mousse (15)

Total Syns: 55 :eek:

Diary:

Oh my God. Looking back on yesterday, I thought I'd actually done really well! If it hadn't have been for the chocolate mousse (eep) and the TESCO SANDWICH (I mean come on, 30 syns for a fricking sandwich???) then I'd have been okay... but still not ideal as I didn't have anywhere near enough superfree food.

It's no wonder I've been veering off course lately. I really need to start writing EVERYTHING down again. I am NOT a person who can do this in their heads. Time to face up to that.

DAY 2
Thursday, 26th April

Food Diary: Extra Easy Day

• B/F: Oatso Simple Porridge (HEX A + B) with Frozen Mixed Berries (2)
  • Lunch: Beany Mince Hotpot with Green Beans, Runner Beans and Peas.
  • Dinner: Chicken & Vegetable Soup (Chicken, Chicken Stock, Potatoes, Spaghetti, Leeks, Carrots, Parsnips) & Free Cheese Scones (Cottage Cheese, Smash, eggs)
  • Snacks: Clementine, Pineapple
  • Treat: Options Hot Chocolate (2)

Total Syns: 4

Diary:

15:00 ~

Okay, so the realisation is hitting in pretty hard that I am a terrible, terrible person and I really shouldn't have stopped doing this. This diary, blog.... thing was about the only thing keeping me on track, and I went and left it by the wayside. Stupid brain.

So I'm back, I hope to stay that way, feel free to kick my bum a bit if you see me failing... AGAIN

Last edited:
18:45 ~
The chicken soup is cooking and MY GOD it smells so good.

I know I haven't eaten enough today... I mean, I've eaten enough to physically be ok but I haven't kept myself satisfied. So at the moment my stomach is really grumbling and I'm doing everything I can to stay away from the fridge. Luckily there's only good things in there now, but I don't think binging on a whole multipack of Muller light yoghurts is really going to help...

So I'm keeping myself occupied by moaning on twitter instead. I wish I didn't, because I imagine it'll probably annoy some people... but it keeps me away from the food. By the time the soup's done I'm going to be shovelling it in!

Must resist!

At least I have a hot chocolate for the time being...

DAY 3
Friday, 27th April

Diary:

09:30 ~

Quite a nice day planned out today. I'd originally planned to make some Slimming World Burgers for Dinner, but that hangs in the balance as hubby is working the ambulances today, so I have no idea what time he'll be back. If he's late, having burgers will be... iffy. If I'ms tuck with nothing to eat I have loads of chicken soup in the stockpot at home anyway, so whilst it might be a bit boring I can always fill up on that and save the burgers for the weekend. I don't want to go making food just in case it ends up going to waste!

I'm really pleased with how I did yesterday, but I still have this horrible feeling I can't shake since watching Wally on tv before work yesterday morning. I'm watching everything I do.. everytime I start craving for a piece of chocolate, or a dessert from the catering van, I start feeling sick, stupid even. I don't want this to turn in to a huge problem, I want to resolve it and change my relationship with food. I just don't know where to start.

Last edited:
12.15 ~

Eating lunch, at my desk as usual. I wish I could move away from the computer to eat lunch, but this is an unfortunate reality for me - I have to eat sat at the desk because you never know when the phone's will ring. So much for focusing on my food 0_0

At least my soup is really filling, and the scones from yesterday still taste lush. Can't wait for the day to end though, so I can get home and start to enjoy my weekend :)

14.45 ~

I have a Twix in my handbag o_O

How did I miss that???

rialrees said:
*blush*

I'm going to try to be better from now on.
Total loss this year: 19lbs.
Gain this week: 3.5 lbs.

I need to get back in this thing!

DAY 1
Wednesday, 25th April

Food Diary:

[*] B/F: Oatso Simple Porridge (HEX A + B)
[*] Lunch: Tesco Ham Sandwich (29.5)
[*] Dinner: Beany Mince Hotpot (Made with Baked Beans, Lean Minced Beef, Potatoes, Peppers, Onions, Beef Stock Cube, Worcestershire Sauce)
[*] Snacks: Muller Fruit Corner (5.5), Graze Fruity Ploughmans Punnet (5)
[*] Treat: Tesco Finest Belgian Chocolate Mousse (15)

Total Syns: 55 :eek:

Diary:

Oh my God. Looking back on yesterday, I thought I'd actually done really well! If it hadn't have been for the chocolate mousse (eep) and the TESCO SANDWICH (I mean come on, 30 syns for a fricking sandwich???) then I'd have been okay... but still not ideal as I didn't have anywhere near enough superfree food.

It's no wonder I've been veering off course lately. I really need to start writing EVERYTHING down again. I am NOT a person who can do this in their heads. Time to face up to that.

Crikey!!! Was the sandwich even nice? Lol

lol the sandwich certainly wasn't nice enough for all that!

Frozen berries don't have syns, but I warm them up to eat with my porridge. So they're sort of... stewed berries I guess.

I still don't think they have two syns though as I don't really have all that many. I think I'm just being on the safe side for a while until I can find out about them on tuesday :)

rialrees said:
lol the sandwich certainly wasn't nice enough for all that!

Frozen berries don't have syns, but I warm them up to eat with my porridge. So they're sort of... stewed berries I guess.

I still don't think they have two syns though as I don't really have all that many. I think I'm just being on the safe side for a while until I can find out about them on tuesday :)

Nah think they are fine.. I have them a lot in my oats... So I thought you knew something I didn't lol! I stir mine in frozen or defrost then first ... :)

lol well in that case I may need to find some syns elsewhere! At least I'm pulling back from the sandwich debacle! Good to know I can have me berries with my oats though - the extra sugar definitely helps me to wake up ;) Cheers for that :D

Back