Me after 20 days on Lipotrim- if this doesnt inspire you!!!!

Nathan

Before:
sqqzi9.jpg

After:
2uhpcee.jpg

:cool:

Yep, that was me with the glasses on my head on the 24th of July in magaluf with the lads lol

Wow - I can see such a big difference just in your face! I'm sure you can notice it all over as well. Good stuff Nathan! x

Wow - I can see such a big difference just in your face! I'm sure you can notice it all over as well. Good stuff Nathan! x
Thanks....yeah you can notice everywhere, give me a month and i'll get my 6 pack out;)

blimey, well done you

Wow, well done you look fantastic :) Enjoy your refeed week, I did it recently and I had a week off afterwards which was fantastic!! I have to say having that break is making it much easier now to continue until I get to goal.

Well done!! What a difference 20 days make !

You look great Nathan! Why are you planning re-feed? Are you going somewhere? I have a night out next month. Going to see Grease and I am still thinking about re-feed. Should I do it and join them for a dinner, or should I just skip the dinner and concentrate on lipotrim.. This give me a headache!!! Aaaa..

anyway-amazing change Nathan! Well done!

You look great Nathan! Why are you planning re-feed? Are you going somewhere? I have a night out next month. Going to see Grease and I am still thinking about re-feed. Should I do it and join them for a dinner, or should I just skip the dinner and concentrate on lipotrim.. This give me a headache!!! Aaaa..

anyway-amazing change Nathan! Well done!

Thanks for you kind words. The reason for my refeed is quiet simple....wedding!! My Dad is getting wed on the 30th July and there is no way im not celebrating, I intend to have a right blow out as well!
I will be starting back 100% on august 1st and coming off for my 40th on 23rd a week before.
Hopefully I will have shifted the needed another stone and that i am then satisfied at that weight, if not, i'll be back on it till i am.:cool:
Cheers Nath

Last edited:
hi

hi nathan,

well done.. you are truly inspirational.. i feel excited now at re-starting.. cas i know i can look much slimmer even after 3 weeks..

(last time my friends said after 21 days .. oh god u look great, like someone has pulled the plug and you have deflated... i see the same with you from the pics..) It is great.. :eek:)

Keep up the good work! It works if you work it, so work it cas your worth it!!!!

good man a cracking way to get the lbs off fast and easy, problem I have found mate is it went back on the same although it did take twice as long it's easy to drift back to the takeaway's ect I took 7.5 stone off in three month took 10 month now and put 4.5 stone on but have been living a bit lol,I'm starting again today at 20.11 stone all the best and keep it up mate

good man a cracking way to get the lbs off fast and easy, problem I have found mate is it went back on the same although it did take twice as long it's easy to drift back to the takeaway's ect I took 7.5 stone off in three month took 10 month now and put 4.5 stone on but have been living a bit lol,I'm starting again today at 20.11 stone all the best and keep it up mate
it took 15 years to get in that state in the first place, i have no intentions of ever looking like that again.Thanks for the advice though;)

Well done it's not easy,but you've done incredibly well!

Back