Me again... advice on flavours whats nice and whats not!??

sjones23

Hello, i am just putting my order in for my first week starting on tuesday, my counselloris coming to me for a home visit so asked if id let her know which packsi want first but there is so much choice lol, so wondered whats popular in a nice way and whats not so popular??xx

Hey
Just wanted to wish you luck on your cdc journey.
It really is personal taste.. I love all the choc ones.. I like bananna, strawberry, fruits of the forest...
Are you buying sachets or tetras.. (ready made cartons)
Also it depends if you want soups as well..
x

Love the chocolate shake. Soups- tomato is my fav and don't forget to try the porridge......yummy yummy.

Enjoyxxx

I am going for a mixture, i am not going to get the tetras as i am quite appy to make them up myself, i have ordered porridg, think i'll jut get a variety the first week to find out what i like! lol.
Do you know if the mix a mosse is any good or how much you get for what you pay andalso what about the water flavourings?
Thanks for replying.xx I'm so excited to start.xx

For me
Lots of tetras especially the chocolate
Choc mint made hot
PLain porridge made very thick
All the bars are great
Banana, Strawberry, Fruits of the forrest were nice but havnt had many
Wasnt keen on any of the soups really, cheese and brocolli stood out as especially nasty but maybe thats just taste.
Oh yeah and if you have the tomato make sure you read the instructions as they are different to the others. :)

Easier to list what I don't like

Bananananananana shake
Strawberry shakes
Butterscotch
Broc and cheese soup

Will eat all the rest though quite happily.

Easier to list what I don't like

Bananananananana shake
Strawberry shakes
Butterscotch
Broc and cheese soup

Will eat all the rest though quite happily.

I'd agree with this 100%.

I love the chocolate shakes, and the apple and cinnamon porridge.

Soups aren't my fave, but the tomato one is OK and oriental chilli is quite nice.

See how personal it is.
Love -
Vanilla shakes
Banana shakes
Soups are my fav in chick'n'mushroon, veg, potato and leek
Get a selection best idea

hiya i am starting on tuesday aswell and cant wait to get started aint seeing my cdc till half 11 but im gonna start as soon as i leave.let me know how u get on after a week and il do the same

Im loving the chocolate and the chocolate mint ones

i only like the choc mint shake, the chicken & mushroom soup, and the porrige x x

very limited and borning i am lol ooo must not forget my bars they are all yummy

banana tetra is yummy, choc and orange is..ok hot. chilli soup is disappointing but ok, apple and cinnamon porridge is grand as long as you make is properly , i made mine too lump first time, im only in day 2 so havent alot of experience on all the flavours. i thought butterscotch sounded nice now im worried it will be horrid lol

I love porridge 1st meal (Apple & Cin), Tomato Soup 2nd Meal, Cappucino 3rd Meal & rounded off with 4th meal Choc Mint, (as I am over 5ft8). For me mixing it up like this adds a degree of normality to meals :)

I think I like all of the shakes and the tomato, the chick and mush and the leek and potato soups. The only thing that was so awful I had to throw it away was the cheese and brocolli.

I survive on choc tetras and am addicted to them. Could happily live on them forever lol.
Got some choc mint and choc left that I occasionally delve into, hot.

Hiya,
Vanilla shake with a spoonful of coffee in is much nicer thn cappucino one. Also put coffee in choc shake and make cocca mocha which is nice hot or cold. Fruits of forest is nice too. Fave soup is tomato, but you have to make it properly. I add a bit of coldand blend with hand blender until it starts looking creamier then add the boiling water and mix again. chicken and mush is nice too. First week is the hardest, but gets so much easier and results are amazing. I guzzle loads of sparkling water. Good luck x

Thanks for all the replies everyone!! I ordered 2 broccolu and cheese because i lie chesse but dreding trying these now lol! Are the tetras no like the normal powdered shakes then (i just thought they were the same but already mixed). I am so excited to start, i am just about to post another thread too lol so sorry if i get on your nerves!!xx

hiya i am starting on tuesday aswell and cant wait to get started aint seeing my cdc till half 11 but im gonna start as soon as i leave.let me know how u get on after a week and il do the same

Nice to hear somebody is starting on the same day, my appointment isnt until 2.30pm in the afternoon so i am not sure if i will start until wednesday morning, i do have a few lighterlife packs left so i could start tuesday and replace one pack with one of these but i'm not sure if they have similar values in the packs. Let me know how you are gettin on during the week anyway.xxx

I just had a spicy tomato soup.....with lots of fresh chopped basil leaves. Yum yum! Good luck hun xxx

Back