Me again... advice on flavours whats nice and whats not!??

I adore the choc mint and normal choc, banana and butterscotch that tastes like the angel delight whip you had as kids. I'm no a fan of the apple and cin porridge but maybe i am making it wrong... and the strawberry is far too sweet for me

I prefer to make my own as the i get more rather than the little tetra cartons :)

I am not liking any of the soups but I only usually like think soup...

This link is getting very personal and probably as the most opposing views of any of the threads on here!!

ooh are we allowed basil leaves??

spicy tomato is actually yummy

i was disappointed by the oriental chilli bleugh

tetra bricks are my saviour i think

banana tetra is yummy, choc and orange is..ok hot. chilli soup is disappointing but ok, apple and cinnamon porridge is grand as long as you make is properly , i made mine too lump first time, im only in day 2 so havent alot of experience on all the flavours. i thought butterscotch sounded nice now im worried it will be horrid lol

I'm not a butterscotch fan normally though. I'm mostly a savoury person. Its not offensive its just not one of my go to shakes.

If I had to have that though or come off CD I would. Don't worry

yeah ill try it tonight. think my method will be make it thick like custard and wolf it down lol and if i dont like it, outcomes the mouthwash lol

this is day 1 for me and i had strwberry shake for breakfast was ok and chicken and mushroom soup with pepper which was actually really nice i got a mix of flavours so am just gonna test them out and order what i like next time

well so far i have tried the following:
Broccoli and cheese soup - yuck in my opinion, i was really looking forward to this one but dont think it has a cheesy flavour at all.
Choc Mint - I really enjoyed this as it was quite refreshing to have the minty after taste.
Apple and cinnamon porridge - I really didnt like it i followed the instructions and it was much to thick for me and i thought to much cinnamon which i was suprised at as so many people like this so just goes to show it really is down to personal preference!
Spicy Tomato soup - I love, love, love it! I added some dried basil and it was so delicious!
Toffee and walnut shake - I really liked this too.
Original Porridge - This time i added slightly more water and only microwaved for 30 seconds and it was the perfect consistency for me, i really enjoyed this one as it had a nice sweet flavour too! So i think this may become a regular breakfast!
For my other 2 today i will be having a chicken and mush soup and a butterscotch shake!
I have to say i am really enjoying most so far!x

I am going to try the soups next week, I'm on day four and just got shakes for the first week as I didn't want anything that resembled food lol bit I am oh so ready for something that even slightly tastes like soup. I have had strawberry, banana, choc, choc mint and choc orange and I liked them all but would like to mix it up next week with some savoury flavours.
I was really looking forward to trying the cheese and brocolli and I know it's down to personal taste but by the sounds of it it's not nice. Well let you know how I go. Zoe x

Im just drinking banoffee. Half Bannana and half Toffee.....yum. I love all the bars and anything chocolate.

Back