Me again!

vikstar

Silver Member
Have eaten really well again this week but feeling down about it all again. I'm not even really sure why I'm writing this. I guess I was just wondering if anyone else ever feels the same. I can't believe I've let myself get this way in the first place :(

self pity is awful, isn't it?

Sorry for the whingey post!

Good luck to all xxx

It might not be your weight that's getting you down. It could be something else.

I often get down over stupid things, fortunately it only lasts a few days. But years ago I suffered from depression & when I came out of it all I realised I just didn't want to be like that again. So now when I feel a little bit down I talk positive to myself & do things which make me happy, like going for a walk, listening to music, going for a long pamper shower.

Just look at all the nice things you have in life & tell yourself how good you are.

Thanks. I think work is stressing me out too, so it's probably that too. I haven't fallen off the wagon, so that's one positive! :D

Ok. Definitely my weight. I'm becoming obsessed I think and not in a good way. Keep going on wii and doing body test. Change in weight annoys me on there and then I do another which weighs me...but they weigh too often and it's not good for me, is it? Can't carry on if there's a mirror around as I analyse my fat tummy. Grrr! Definitely my weight that's getting me down today :(

That's another reason that I try to avoid going on the scales until I have my WI. I think my moods would be up and down all week depending on the number shown.

Back