me again

lush72

:wave_cry:hi girls just wanted a little help as iam going to tescos in a bit,i think i heard on here there is a high juice i can drink on here,i hope so because im not good with plain water,i bought some water flavouring on line from a vlcd source but with posatge its more than £10 a go,way more than i think is acceptable.if this high juice is allowed is there a limit on how much i can use in a day?

As long as it has no citric acid in it's fine.
I *think* it's the Apple tesco high juice. I dont think there is a limit on how much you can drink but just watch out for the sugar and what not in it.

There was a water that I got in tesco yesterday and it was lovely, gonna have a bottle of that a day I think.
It's the Tesco still Apple 1.5litre. It was 70p. Maybe you could try that.

Tescos apple, pomegranate and raspberry high juice is suitable too. Im not sure how much u can have but i use just enough to change the colour, so its just a very light taste.... better then plain water ;)

xxx

thanks fattyfattybumtum(lol)dosent seem right calling u that haha,going to check out tescos meal replacement bars think i read on hear somewhere u can eat them too.x

lush72 you will be fine :) no worries! I could go to tesco and grab some apple water too hmmm... I have Sainsbury's still peach water and I'm not sure if I like it. It's got sweetener. It doesn't say on the label if that's aspartame or something different. But I'm not a big fan of sweeteners, so the taste is a bit odd for me to be honest. I think I'll make a nice cup of coffee for me now.
Does anyone know if we could use some honey to sweet up a little plain mineral water? Is honey allowed?
We go we go we go and we will get it! :)

Back