Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

me again

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by lush72, 11 May 2011 Social URL.

1. lush72

lush72 Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    :wave_cry:hi girls just wanted a little help as iam going to tescos in a bit,i think i heard on here there is a high juice i can drink on here,i hope so because im not good with plain water,i bought some water flavouring on line from a vlcd source but with posatge its more than £10 a go,way more than i think is acceptable.if this high juice is allowed is there a limit on how much i can use in a day?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    As long as it has no citric acid in it's fine.
    I *think* it's the Apple tesco high juice. I dont think there is a limit on how much you can drink but just watch out for the sugar and what not in it.

There was a water that I got in tesco yesterday and it was lovely, gonna have a bottle of that a day I think.
    It's the Tesco still Apple 1.5litre. It was 70p. Maybe you could try that.

4. fattyfattybumtum

fattyfattybumtum soon 2 b skinnysexybumtum

Tescos apple, pomegranate and raspberry high juice is suitable too. Im not sure how much u can have but i use just enough to change the colour, so its just a very light taste.... better then plain water ;)

xxx

5. lush72

lush72 Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    thanks fattyfattybumtum(lol)dosent seem right calling u that haha,going to check out tescos meal replacement bars think i read on hear somewhere u can eat them too.x

6. Biggie

Biggie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    250.8lb
    Current Weight:
    250.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    150.8lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    lush72 you will be fine :) no worries! I could go to tesco and grab some apple water too hmmm... I have Sainsbury's still peach water and I'm not sure if I like it. It's got sweetener. It doesn't say on the label if that's aspartame or something different. But I'm not a big fan of sweeteners, so the taste is a bit odd for me to be honest. I think I'll make a nice cup of coffee for me now.
    Does anyone know if we could use some honey to sweet up a little plain mineral water? Is honey allowed?
    We go we go we go and we will get it! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.