Me again...

BrittW

Timelord
I could post a very self-indulgent message about how bad I've been and how awful I feel etc etc but I'll stick to the facts.

1. I gave up on Slimming World very soon after I had restarted in January.
  2. I ate and drunk everything I could get my hands on.
  3. I had a FANTASTIC time doing it.
  4. I have put on two stone and am now the heaviest I have been in my adult life.
  5. I now realise the time has come to change.
  6. I don't want to be this big anymore.
  7. I can't stand the thought of being a fat bride.
  8. I am joining a new group tomorrow night that's closer to home.
  9. I am very excited about starting again.
  10. This will be the LAST time I start again.

That is all. :D

Welcome back! You sound motivated and raring to go, hope it goes well for you.

Hello! straight to the point, I love it.

Well done for coming back and good luck for tomorrow night! When I started I actually weighed 4lbs less on my homescales than i did at the ones in class, so you might get a nice surprise :D

Well done agaim & good luck xxxx

Well done for getting back on it. I started back on SW last week after stuffing my face non-stop for two months. Like you said, I enjoyed it at the time, but now I just feel rotten about being bigger than I want to be. You can do this!!

When are you getting married? Are you ded excited?!

24th November.
I am very excited yeah but I keep having bad dreams of being too fat for my dress and getting stuck in the door...

qualitybrittany said:
24th November.
I am very excited yeah but I keep having bad dreams of being too fat for my dress and getting stuck in the door...

Omg!! My friend gets married that weekend!!! Spooky!!

Dont let your dreams panic you, all brides to be have the same panic over things going wrong, but on the day everything will be just fine and youll be so happy that you wont care or notice anyway x

Im the wrong person to give advice on losing weight for the wedding cos I never did :( but I have to admit I dont like some of my photos cos of it now, so dont make the same mistakes I did xx

Good luck

I could have written most of those about me and I'm re-joining tonight!!!

Welcome back Brit - don't go deserting us again, we like having you around too much!

Hello, nice to meet you and welcome back :)

I just copied your quote for my motivational quotes sheet!

welcome back, sounds like you have good motivation for losing weight and sounds like your head is in the right place, I lost 1.5 stone before my wedding earlier this year and it is well worth it, imagine your gorgeous pics xx

make a little scrapbook of cut out images of flowers, shoes, themese, dresses, hair etc. Keep it by the food cupboard. Use it as motivation but most of all, enjoy crafting that little book xx

Love your honesty, we've all been there! You seem motivated so I'm sure you'll do well this time round.

Well I did it! Re-joined group and feeling good for it.
Had a food optimised dinner of eggs, beans and quorn sausages.
Watching Supersize vs Superskinny and then I'll do half hour exercise! xo

qualitybrittany said:
Well I did it! Re-joined group and feeling good for it.
Had a food optimised dinner of eggs, beans and quorn sausages.
Watching Supersize vs Superskinny and then I'll do half hour exercise! xo

Where's ur superfree??

Well done on re-joining btw xxx

I'm getting married in October and also trying to lose weight for that!! :) Good luck!! Have you got a diary going on here? If you have I'd love to subscribe, you seem very motivated! Just what I need today! haha xx

Back