Me and my fat arse against the world

Hiiiiya girls just got bak from my weigh in with my old herbalife counsellor i go every week to chat n keep om track and get measured and im 15.13!!!!! So thats 4 lb since tues.im so so happy.sounds like ure all goin great guns xx

franbella21 said:
Hiiiiya girls just got bak from my weigh in with my old herbalife counsellor i go every week to chat n keep om track and get measured and im 15.13!!!!! So thats 4 lb since tues.im so so happy.sounds like ure all goin great guns xx

Come on Fran we are going to nail out 4lb target for tues WI I just know it. Anything else is a bonus. You are doing sooo well cxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weve both got our 4 lb target :) looking forward to tues lol how weird.im staying 100% thus weekend n know u will too.hows everyone getin on today?? Holly ure so quiet :(( xx

franbella21 said:
Weve both got our 4 lb target :) looking forward to tues lol how weird.im staying 100% thus weekend n know u will too.hows everyone getin on today?? Holly ure so quiet :(( xx

Well
It's clean bedding crap tv (omg can't wait for virgin TiVo in my bedroom excited much next thurs) hair treatments laundry housework nails painted pop in to mothers and visit my bro in law n GF all weekend planned. Made chris's meals too so no deviating for him to the take out lol.

Holly are u on plan? Xx

Sounds like youve got it sorted:) if this bloody weather keeps up wales is goin to b under water lol oh well il just drink it ha ha xx

Ladies I really need some relationship advice!
So my fella work's in an office with a load of women, and they go on work night's out etc, but partners aren't allowed for insurance reason's or some ****,
anyway, about 2 month's ago I found txt's off a girl from work, we'll call her derpette, so anyway the text's she was sending were really flirty, but his replies were really innocent so I thought nothing of it, and then 3 weeks ago he went on a work's night out with derpette amongst others, He came strolling in at 4am absolutely out of his face, We had a bit of a row about the time and the state he was in abd went to bed.
This is where it gets graphic, not for the weak stomached!
So in bed he almost immediately passed out, and I wasn't having that, So I put a hand under the covers and started rubbing the inside of his thigh,
And he says "Ohhh Derpette"
I promptly ump out of bed, crying and start packing his things ready to kick him out, then I went downstairs and got er number off his phone and called her, she said nothing had ever gone on with her and scott and that he was too young for her anyway, so i tried to get past it as they both swore nothing t all had happened,
But today I discover they're still texting each other!
We had a massive row and he went home about an hour ago.
Am I being too paranoid? Sorry but it's easier to talk to this with people who don't know him xxx

Ok Chrissy I've never encountered this kinda thing in my quiet married life but I can see why you'd be upset. I don't understand why he feels the need to be texting another girl full stop anyway. What did he say when I told him you knew?
I don't want to be brutal Chrissy but if you're in a relationship where you are checking his phone and having these thoughts it doesn't bode well Hun x

right first things first, what were his replies this time round? you said last time she was flirty but his replies were innocent?
secondly he shouldnt be texting her atall!! she obviously is interested in him or why would she be sending him flirty messages? plus if i was having it off with someone and their girlfriend rang up id deny it til i was blue in the face.
You obv dont fully trust him hun which worries me and when your loved up its hard to see things for what they are.get him to change his num and tell him you do not like him texting this bint!! ultimately hope you are ok hunni dont mean to sound harsh and i totally agree with katie hun. xx

Originally I wasn't checking his phone, I've always trusted him entirely until this :/ I was just looking for a phone number my friend had text him and came across it,
He say's they're just good friends and that's it and that's fine, I have guy friends, but obviously this just isn't alright, I believe him that nothing's happened with her but it's just making me feel really paranoid!
I've never been a paranoid person and really am not liking this feeling!xx

And the replies were totally innocent again, but it's just doing my head in!xx

if his replies are innocent then iwouldtell him how its making you feel and ask him to tell her to politely stop texting him. that way you can rest at ease hun xx if its innocent then he wont mind telling her to bog off lol

I don't want to tell him who he can and can't talk to though :/ I really dont want him to feel like I'm dictating to him who he can talk to xx

ChrissyRiley said:
And the replies were totally innocent again, but it's just doing my head in!xx

Have u had it out with him n see how he's feel if it was the other way round? Is it the diet making u paranoid? It makes me grumpy moody n wanna scream on most days. I think you need to come to a conclusion a joint one with him to
Move forward. Like Fran said change his number n agree no texting girls who are flirting even if he's not flirting back replying in itself could be leading her on x

When I confronted him he just brushed it off and made me feel like I'm being stupid, which part of myself is thinking I am being stupid, I know he loves me and I love him, alot, But since he called me her name i've just become more and more paranoid, Part of me is thinking it was ust a slip of the tongue and I'm just being silly and another part is thinking but why would he call me her name at that point in time, it wasn't just like we were eating dinner and he's said "pass the salt derpette" it was a intimate moment, I think alot of it could be the diet, plus we on't live together, AND I'm stuck at home al day everyday with my boy, with a hell of alot of time to think, and tbh, that level of loneliness can play tricks on your mind... I think I'm just being silly!xx

ChrissyRiley said:
When I confronted him he just brushed it off and made me feel like I'm being stupid, which part of myself is thinking I am being stupid, I know he loves me and I love him, alot, But since he called me her name i've just become more and more paranoid, Part of me is thinking it was ust a slip of the tongue and I'm just being silly and another part is thinking but why would he call me her name at that point in time, it wasn't just like we were eating dinner and he's said "pass the salt derpette" it was a intimate moment, I think alot of it could be the diet, plus we on't live together, AND I'm stuck at home al day everyday with my boy, with a hell of alot of time to think, and tbh, that level of loneliness can play tricks on your mind... I think I'm just being silly!xx

Only u can decide Hun. Let us know what u do xx

I've told him I just wanna try and move past it, but if it happens again he's out the door, no second chances xx

ChrissyRiley said:
I've told him I just wanna try and move past it, but if it happens again he's out the door, no second chances xx

Good girl and tell him not be replying to the girl unless its urgent work question there's no need x

I told him I'd prefer if he only text her when she text's him 1st and to try and keep it as casual as possible so as not to lead her on, I dont wanna be a controlling girlfriend, i never have been and dont want to start now, If he does anything behind my back he know's he's history, and if she ever tried anything i'll rip the implants out of her chest and ram them down her throat! LOL!xx

Glad ure ok i totally agree witg ure thinking hun if he gives u doubts again kick him out witg his balls in his mouth lol xx katie u r not old!!! Xx

Back