Me and my fat arse against the world

Omg he lost his ring?? Xx

THE DEMON'S ARE AT WORK!!!
So after the crappy 2 day's I've had I just wanna go out and have a drink with friends to forget about it, and it's my sister's birthday today, she's having an ann summers party,
I told her I'm not going because I'm on plan, but after these last 2 days I just want to go so badly!!xx

I'm bak girlies. I've been a bad bad dog.... Again! I got blind drunk n lost my phone and have just found it in our shoe basket in downstairs toilet..... Wtf!!

I'm attempting being back on plan today and trying to forget about my love of beer!!!

Chrissy, I read your posts, I personally would have nailed his balls to the front door n and laid down the law, but I think your doing the right thing. In a relationship, your man should ask you to read his txt to him when he's phone pings, not jump m hide it n it's sounds like your fella isn't bothered about u reading his txts!

Xxx

He's not at all protective of his phone, if he was I'd be far more suspicious that something was going on, also it's very much looking like I'm on the road to naughtyville, My sister's b-day and she's had so many people cancel on her I feel really bad not going!xx

Omg what am I going to do with I two????
I've been to my mins and stolen a brand new size 14 dress still had £129 tag on haha. What do u think? O'm also bagging up all my size 18 clothes as I'm not a 14/16 yippee.
I'm not smiling cos hubby pissed me off lol. I wore the same dress 2 1/2 years ago at my brothers wedding in a size 18 with major spanx going on. Here I just have normal underwear. Cx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-256217060.jpg
    image-256217060.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 40
KatieNicholson said:
Omg what am I going to do with I two????
I've been to my mins and stolen a brand new size 14 dress still had £129 tag on haha. What do u think? O'm also bagging up all my size 18 clothes as I'm not a 14/16 yippee.
I'm not smiling cos hubby pissed me off lol. I wore the same dress 2 1/2 years ago at my brothers wedding in a size 18 with major spanx going on. Here I just have normal underwear. Cx

Looks nice hun!

I know chrissy, me too, I js want a vodka!!!

Xx

U news to makesure u get these things out of ur system before u restart or u will be like me 4 week ago lol.
We'll help u get back in ketosis tho xx

Holly u bad bad dog lol im putting u in a leash ha ha.chrissy u ok? Im in pjs lol planning on a bar n cuppa rock n roll baby rock n roll xx

franbella21 said:
Holly u bad bad dog lol im putting u in a leash ha ha.chrissy u ok? Im in pjs lol planning on a bar n cuppa rock n roll baby rock n roll xx

Same here in my pjs waiting for quilt cover in dryer then bb and mags with a brew n water. Rock n roll we are Fran. Xx

Ha ha love it! To think this time last week i was pissed on vodka lol now in bed but loving it! Xc

Yes budge over lol xx

Poor holly! Lol is she sulking with hubby lol xx

franbella21 said:
Poor holly! Lol is she sulking with hubby lol xx

Yeah they're downstairs. He best book up tomorrow as we're off to his brothers. My step dad insinuated my mum has gained weight today and she said she was honna bury him under patio. If Chris ain't careful he'll end up with him lmao xx

Lol!!! Make sure u dig it deep lol xx

Helllooooooo.... Well I got drunk again and I'm at my desk in a world of ****! This is my final restart, no more messing! 1 litre down already n 1 shake!

X

hollydollydoodah said:
Helllooooooo.... Well I got drunk again and I'm at my desk in a world of ****! This is my final restart, no more messing! 1 litre down already n 1 shake!

X

Omg holly u are a star. So when do u weigh in? Keep away from the booze lady lol. Xxx

Holly! Lol ure a girl after my own heart lol!! But u need to stop this cycle hun it cant be good for your body or ure mind lol.how u feeling today hun? Xx

Back