Me and my fat arse against the world

Thanks guys, Feel much better having gotten that off my chest xx

Thats wot were here for! Dietwise how u been hun ? Xx

on my 3rd shake, gonna watch eastenders in about an hour and have my 4th one :) xx

Well done :) i cooked some chicken breast but havent eaten it so ive been 100% alday which feels good x

I have been too :) When Scott and I were fighting I just wanted to stuff my face, but I just had a shakey and got over it :) xx

Thats good! When im upset my first thought is food.have u sorted it now? Xx

Think so, I hate feeling like this! Never been this paranoid before!xx

I think its a combo of the diet n obv the texts hun id b exactky the same as sooon as the seed of doubt is planted its hard to stop it growing xx

I know :( This sucks! :/ xx

Morning ladies, how we doing today?xx

Not sure how I'm feeling tbh, need some time I think :/ About to have my 1st shake of the day :) xx

ChrissyRiley said:
Not sure how I'm feeling tbh, need some time I think :/ About to have my 1st shake of the day :) xx

Don't rush into anything n follow ur gut feeling
I've just had first shake which is early for me actually. Got up so late my Keto stick is purple lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mine was purple yesterday lol! I'm feeling gooood! Was 16.6 this morning! :0 So that's over a stone in 2 weeks! (granted I put on and lost 6lbs very fast... but still!)xx

ChrissyRiley said:
Mine was purple yesterday lol! I'm feeling gooood! Was 16.6 this morning! :0 So that's over a stone in 2 weeks! (granted I put on and lost 6lbs very fast... but still!)xx

U sure that seems quick good going if it is. X

Morning! Im awaiting my kind delivery from katie if some pee sticks lol ive had withdrawels ha ha.scales still goin down so all good.glad were all doin well xx

My scales say so, I'll know for sure on monday when my cdc's back xx

No pee stiks silly royal mail il stick them up the queens ass when they come lol.bet ure excited for mon!! Xx

franbella21 said:
No pee stiks silly royal mail il stick them up the queens ass when they come lol.bet ure excited for mon!! Xx

My thing for the jewellers hasn't come either. Was hoping to drag Chris to Trafford centre to get hi ring sized up so he has a wedding ring again. The other one is in the sea in Greece somewhere lol. Xx

Back