Me and my fat arse against the world

hollydollydoodah said:
I can't water in today!! Only had a litre!! Does robinsons juice hurt?

Yeah it will knock u out of ketosis cos of the sugars I think. Get the powder to flavour your water off your CDC it'll help Hun. I keep switching from sparkling to still to stop it getting too repetitive xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well.... I lost a measly 8lb as I always do first week of cd, could quote easily go see Ron!

Oh and chicken and mush soup is a fat bag of ****

Well, 1st time I've felt like breaking my diet :( why have I only lost 8lb??? Not fair!!

hollydollydoodah said:
Well, 1st time I've felt like breaking my diet :( why have I only lost 8lb??? Not fair!!

Sorry only just logged on.
8 is good Hun and only reason I lost more is cos I gained all in two weeks on hols so don't be down.
Keep at it n keep drinking the water and you'll have lost a stone by next weds I bet ya. If u break diet you'll gain dead quick cos of the carbs and it'll be torture getting back in ketosis. Stay strong xx

8lbs is great! Well done - in a week or two you will have lost your first stone. First week over - everything after is much easier.

Daisy65 said:
8lbs is great! Well done - in a week or two you will have lost your first stone. First week over - everything after is much easier.

Well said daisy.
Holly let me know your ok Hun xx

I'm ok thanks girls. Seeing daisys losses have cheered me up :)

It's the first time I've done ss 3 shakes, normally I do a meal too n not careful about amounts n I lost the same on both which us why I'm so annoyed!

I've been good, I didn't want to crack n I didn't :)
How are you 2? Long day today Katie? Xx

Omg, coconut is amazing! I'm at my desk half way to orgasm lol!!! Tempted to put rum in it and make a piña colada hahaha

hiya!! been reading your diary and wanted to say hii! your doin so well hun 8 lbs is a fab first week loss just think there arent many other diets where u could lose thst in a week!! my friend has been doin ww for 5 weeks and only lost 9 lb.any way im fran started cd 17.13 now after 3 weeks am 16.11.:) its a killer but bloody works lol x

franbella21 said:
hiya!! been reading your diary and wanted to say hii! your doin so well hun 8 lbs is a fab first week loss just think there arent many other diets where u could lose thst in a week!! my friend has been doin ww for 5 weeks and only lost 9 lb.any way im fran started cd 17.13 now after 3 weeks am 16.11.:) its a killer but bloody works lol x

Well done you!!!

Ww is **** for slow losses lol!!

I know, I've cheered up now :) I'm still well on track fir target so I can't moan!!

It is a killer, I wish I cud js have a day off a week but then I suppose it's pointless :(

X

i feel se way bout the day off.i did cd 2 years ago nd lost nearly 3 stone in 3 months and after every wi i woukd eat what i wanted but thing is then it was taking me 3 days to get bak into ketosis.ive figured this time i just wont bother.sooop not worth the 3 days of hell lol.how much do u want to lose?

franbella21 said:
i feel se way bout the day off.i did cd 2 years ago nd lost nearly 3 stone in 3 months and after every wi i woukd eat what i wanted but thing is then it was taking me 3 days to get bak into ketosis.ive figured this time i just wont bother.sooop not worth the 3 days of hell lol.how much do u want to lose?

In total, just under 9 stone but I was really happy. At 13 st which wud mean 6 stone.

I go on hol in dec n so does my cd so having 6th dec - 27th off then nye n day off then start to loose the gain n another stone to get to 13 n see how it gies from there

What's your aim?

Cheating defo gives bigger looses- if you have the willpower to stop n get back on it.... Which I don't lol!

X

ultimately id like to get down to 12 but would see how i felt at 13. ive had 6 kiddies and am worried about hanging excess skin :( which i already have.im on a hen weekend 3 weeks tom and want to b 16 stone so that means 11lb off in 3 weeks.im determined to do it!!

franbella21 said:
ultimately id like to get down to 12 but would see how i felt at 13. ive had 6 kiddies and am worried about hanging excess skin :( which i already have.im on a hen weekend 3 weeks tom and want to b 16 stone so that means 11lb off in 3 weeks.im determined to do it!!

You will do that easy!!

Yer I'm worried about skin, my friend lost 8.5 stone and everything just hangs bless her n nhs won't help!!! But then she had been big all get life where as I've just ballooned so perhaps mine will be stretchy :s

omg 8.5 stone thats crazy!! its a real worry of mine im glad im not alone.i dont think ive drank rnuff water tofay so im on a mission to drown tom!!

franbella21 said:
omg 8.5 stone thats crazy!! its a real worry of mine im glad im not alone.i dont think ive drank rnuff water tofay so im on a mission to drown tom!!

Muff water hahagagahahA!! Sorry, immature I know!

I'm looking at holidays for cancun for next June so I need to be skinny x

pmsl! omg im actully on a flabelos machine and nearly fell off and abit of pee came out from laughing lol my stupid fone lol!! cancun wow!! do u watch geordie shore??

franbella21 said:
pmsl! omg im actully on a flabelos machine and nearly fell off and abit of pee came out from laughing lol my stupid fone lol!! cancun wow!! do u watch geordie shore??

Yeh love Geordie shore! Made me realise I wanna go back to cancun!!! Were going Dominican in dec like we always do so to go cancun will be nice. Js been to Cuba n that was so quite, gorgeous but quiet, if I hear guantanemeta or about che Guevara one more time I will smack my self I'm the face lol

Geordie shore is my guilty pleasure, charlottes my idol even though Shes younger than me lol!

Back