Me and my fat arse against the world

Lmaooo i think id b the same had to get hubby to hide them.everymorn is piss on a stick and weigh normally lol

franbella21 said:
Lmaooo i think id b the same had to get hubby to hide them.everymorn is piss on a stick and weigh normally lol

Lmao yes I get up piss on a stick wash my hands go down n get weighed in a vest then start the day lol. I only weigh that once a day tho cos the water makes me gain loads during the day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I get scared if i weigh at nite lol it shoots up!!

I just can't help myself!
I think it's a compulsion!xx

I hope a psych dosent read my diary.... We will all be sectioned!

I weigh every morning n pee on stix lol!!

I'm determined to ss all week cause I had a crap loss wk 3 cause was due on, only 3 last week cause had weekend off n 2 this week cause I slipped last night. I'm a bit peeved with a low loss thou, not like I had a kebab or owt, I had beans on toast n a snickers!!!!

Beefy loss next week I'm aiming for!!!

Pop pops has been neuterd today so I've been snuggling her all night n shanes sleeping on the sofa! She's loving the attention! They shaved her tum, it looks so pathetic lol!

X

Attachments

• image-169530383.jpg
    image-169530383.jpg
    470.5 KB · Views: 16
Well fear not as I am psychiatric nurse I can get you out of it :)
I'm still in bed but going to get up and weigh myself soon xx

Morning lol plz section me it will be like a holiday away fron my 6 horrors lol.he he no weighing katie! Lol i peed on a stik stilll neg grrr! How u feeling holly?

Still no pink :( xx

I think I deserve it LOL!
Apparently I'm 17.1/2lbs!
So lost another 1/2lb in my sleep :)
I'm really happy right now!
Looking forward to the day ahead!xx

ChrissyRiley said:
I think I deserve it LOL!
Apparently I'm 17.1/2lbs!
So lost another 1/2lb in my sleep :)
I'm really happy right now!
Looking forward to the day ahead!xx

Yes me too as this is lowest I've got too. A big loss next week will make the messing about all
Worth while x

Me too!
I want to be in the 16's by the time my cdc come's back in 2 weeks, 16.5 would be awesome! Haven't been that weight in a long long time!xx

ChrissyRiley said:
Me too!
I want to be in the 16's by the time my cdc come's back in 2 weeks, 16.5 would be awesome! Haven't been that weight in a long long time!xx

I'd like to be in the 14's by next week fingers crossed x

Oh the 14's seem a billion miles away for me!
But I feel like my head's back in the game now,
Hopefully I can be a good girl right up until my an summers party on the 31st xx

Sounds like were all back in the zone its good! Keto fairy plz come visit us all plzzz lol.i didnt weigh today i virtually had to physically restrain myself from running to the scales lol

My Keto says trace so should turn pink later or in morning but need pick some more up lol.
Just about to have first shake xx

Mine's says trace too!!
YAY!
Roll on not feeling absolutely STARVING tomorrow!!!xx

ChrissyRiley said:
Mine's says trace too!!
YAY!
Roll on not feeling absolutely STARVING tomorrow!!!xx

Bloody hope so. I've had some chicken today cos was so hungry off to drink more water oh and pee a bit more lol x

Where is everyone?!
It's too quiet!
Hope you're all behaving!!xx

Back