Me and my slim fast

Bee123

Helloa

Day one is nearly done and it's been good going.

B:fast - shake
Snack - fun size apple and 2 tangerines
Lunch - shake
Snack - snack a jacks
Dinner - chargrill chicken and boil potatos
Snack - 2x rice cakes and laughing cow light

I've drunk quite a bit of water today had 2 Tins of diet irn bru, and been drinking my tea black.

I jumped on the scales for the first time in ages tonight I was mega shocked as I'm 15 stone 2.5 lbs - by far the biggest I've been in years, I have a holiday in October so hope to shed at least 2 stone by then.
Fingers crossed ,

Please feel free to point me in the right direction if u think I'm going a little pete tong,

Cheers
B
X

Hey!

Sounds like a good first day! Keep positive, drink loads of water and you will lose your 2stone in no time at all! Good luck xx

Hey!

Sounds like a good first day! Keep positive, drink loads of water and you will lose your 2stone in no time at all! Good luck xx

Thanks for that, feeling all bright this morning, it's funny having a shake for breakfast makes a wee difference to me as I usual skip breakfast,

Day 2.

So plan today

Shake
Fun size apple and 2 satsuma
Shake
Snack a jacks
Dinner - tomato pasta and huge salad, sugar free jelly

Evening snack 3 x cracker bread with l/cow light and beetroot

Drinks 2 - tins diet irn bru, lots of water and black teas

Need to get to asda to get some more milk lol pick up more fruit then as the fruit bowl is almost empty and only got apples and satsumas

Last edited:
Hello! Welcome :) Good going so far! I'm the same with shakes in the morning - don't usually have breakfast anyway! Bit weird at first but it's fine now. Good luck for the rest of the week and make sure you come back and let us know how you get on xxx

Hello! Welcome :) Good going so far! I'm the same with shakes in the morning - don't usually have breakfast anyway! Bit weird at first but it's fine now. Good luck for the rest of the week and make sure you come back and let us know how you get on xxx

Thanks Beth, yeah breakfast is so much easy with a shake lol,

Ok so Day 3

I'm so tempted to get on the scales however I know it's only day 3 so will need to hold off , I doubt I will see too much of a change in 3 days,

It's one of the girls in the offices birthday today so there will be cake and sweets around, going to have to resist, I'm like a Pringles can once I pop I can't stop lol,

Today

Shake - banana flavour
Snack - grapes
Shake - strawberry flavour
Snack - snack a jacks
Dinner - healthy beef and potatoes and a Yorkshire pus, small pot of jelly
Snack - cracker bread with l,Cow

I've ordered some of the slim fast snacks from superdrug to try, they were 3 for 2 and free delivery so worked out quite cheap,

Hope u all have a good day, off on the scho run then, off to work for me

B
Xx

Last edited:
i am obsessed with trying to find the snacks that fill me the most! so far rice crackers are winning plain so i can have 4!! Snack a jacks sweet chili are good too.
Not a fan of the fake chocolate taste on the SF snack bars. x

i am obsessed with trying to find the snacks that fill me the most! so far rice crackers are winning plain so i can have 4!! Snack a jacks sweet chili are good too.
Not a fan of the fake chocolate taste on the SF snack bars. x

Hey im same with snacks my favourite are

Aldi tom and onion tuna bout 86 cals for small tin

Aldi oat crackers x3 (60 cal) and half tin of the tuna

Three mushrooms no stalk two blue cheese triangle spread on top with 1/4 piece of small white bread made into breadcrumbs baked with a little bit of rocket n dash of balsamic viniger

Ww soup tom and chicken under 100 cals or noodle is under 60! But they are high in salt

Home made tom soup split into batches and frozen

Asda children's spaghetti just over 100 cal

Low calorie jelly one pot is only 10 cals!

Flying saucers you can have lots of them!

Toasted warburton thins 100cals for top and bottom with a bit of butter or low cal cheese triangle

And crisps mmmm quavers squares watsits!

Im hungry now!

Oh wow some good ones there ! I really like chopped red onion, small tin of tuna in spring water, shopped cherry tomotoes and cucumber all choped up and eat it as a side salad. YUMBLES!!

Wow u guys are ace I've that's loads of Yummee ideas for me,

Btw I resisted the birthday cake at work today....
Go me lol

found today a bit easier. I normally have my 2nd shake at 12-30 ish however felt not hungry so waited until 2pm for it. Dinner was less calories than 600 so I have some extra to play with later ..... If that'd aloud ??????

Last edited:
Hey, sounds like you are doing fab so far, well done!

Hey, sounds like you are doing fab so far, well done!

Thanks I'm certainly surprised I have managed to stick to it, I'm normally really bad at diets lol hence my weight just now :)

Day 4

It's sunny outside, always makes getting up
And ready to go in the morning a lot easier,

Today's plans

Shake - strawberry
Snack - pineapple
Shake -bannan
Snack - wotsits
Dinner small slice of quiche, boiled potatoes
And salad
Snack 2 pink and white wafers

Last edited: