Me!! Before and During (after to come!!)

Barsi

Thought i'd join in!!

I started slimming world on the 4th January 2011 weighing 13 stone 3 1/2lbs. The 1st picture attached was taken on New Years Eve and gave me a massive kick up the butt to do something!!

Today, I weigh 11 stone 4lbs and had 3 size 12 dresses delivered. This is my favourite one (picture 2) :D

Just had to share - want to be 10 stone 7ish, so will post my "after" when i'm there

Attachments

• New Years Eve 2010.jpg
    New Years Eve 2010.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 986
  • Leanne 21-06-11.jpg
    Leanne 21-06-11.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,014
Hi sweetie, thanks for posting the photos, I have to say you look amazing, it really gives me genuine hope that when I start sw I will also be able to loose weight...xx

Thank you both!!

Amanda, I never thought i'd still be doing SW 6 months on, but its become a complete change in lifestyle for me. This time last year, I was unhappy being me, smoking 10-15 a day, eating crap and binge drinking, and struggling with depression. Fast forward to June 2011, I actually like being me now and and finally happy in my own skin!! I've taken up running, amd buying clothes I could once only dream of wearing and have become a bit of a girly girl!! I stopped smoking on the 2nd August and feel better than I ever have done in my life!! I still suffer with depression, but not half as bad. Thats always going to be there, but SW has changed my outlook x

What a difference in such a short time. Im am on here her looking for motivation and sure have just got it, Thank you and a very well done

You look fabulous hun, can i ask how tall you are? I am at the losing faith point, ive lost 8lbs but am at a standstill atm :9

Hey - i'm 5ft 6 1/2 :)

I'm at a stand still of 11 stone now, which i'm happy with really. Although I have a beach holiday in September to look forward to - want to get another 7lb off before then! x

Can I ask where the dress is from? I love it! And you look fab in it too x

Awwww, thank you :D its a Dorothy Perkins dress from last year and I LOVE it x

Well done. Love the dress!

Back