me granny

pestydebz

:D :family2: 11.20pm just became a granny for the second time god how old am i hmmm but very pleased
jayden david 6lb3oz not seen him yet but will do in the morning
been willing her to have him today he was due sunday so now he is a real 999 case my daughter had car waiting but couldn't get in it with it being a bit low and in back labour so had to call ambulance got to hospital 20 mins befor he was born 09/09/09 :)

debz x

Congratulations Debz on becoming a Granny for the second time!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Love Mini xxx

hey congratulations to you, plenty of babysitting is coming your way, by the way you dont look old enough to be a granny

congratulations Granny Pesty :) :)

enjoy your family moments!!

congratulations hun!!:hug99:

:flowers: hugs 2 the new born!!! let us no if he has any hair!!!

this a great incentive 2 get 2 target 4 the christenin!!! u will b a yummy granny!! :D

Congratulations hun, it is these moments in life that put everything into perspective xxx

You DEFINATELY don't look old enough to be a Granny, let alone for the 2nd time!!
Congratulations, and try not to steal the limelight at the Christening!! LOL!

wow!!!!
congratulations hun.
very good news x

defo wouldn't have said you were old enough to be a nan.
you look fab,glamorous gran x

ahhhh congrats :)

Congrats babes all the best for the little one :)

Aww thanks everyone i went to see him this morning and got pics but with the move i can't find lead to upload one

he's very blonde like me daughter was with big blue eyes :D
and i am old enough to have 2 grandsons the wrinkkles don't show on pics lol

debz x

awwww Congratulations!! Lucky you, my wee sis has a three month old, it's great havin' the wee babies in the family! :D

ah dats lovely blonde with blue years gonna be a stunner. You look amazing no where old enough to be a gran at all.

Back