me in a catsuit!

roundrachel

Silver Member
I went to a fancy dress party last night. The theme was 'great british pubs' eg red lion, white bear etc. So I was very brave and went dressed as the 'cat and fiddle'.

Thought I'd show you the pic my OH took before we went. Have a look and see what you think. Bit of a change to six months ago!

Sorry to be narcissistic about it but feeling good about myself and wanted to share xx

Attachments

• cat 3.jpg
    cat 3.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 654
you have every right to be narsastic(sp)! you look fantastic...

i hope your proud of yourself, you deserve to be!

eh hello look at u...shout it from the roof tops hunni. u look fab and have gorg legs :) xxx

Dont be silly, these are the pics we want to see. You look fab. Keep them coming.
Lynne x

ditto everyone above.

There really was no courage needed when you look that good in the outfit.

Your OH must have been proud as punch having you on his arm....

Make it poster sized so that it motivates you never to return to the bigger days.

LRO x

Stunning! :)

thanks everyone. I hope it gives those of youi just starting out inspiration that you can get what you want- and wear whatever you want too.

In spite of the fact I don't like my tummy. I do love my legs (always look on the bright side lol). I think some short skirts might have to be the next purchase for my wardrobe!

wow you look good, what weight did you start, what motivation you are to us all .it can be done your proof , ive got a figure like yours on order for the new year,lol mariex

wow you look good, what weight did you start, what motivation you are to us all .it can be done your proof , ive got a figure like yours on order for the new year,lol mariex

I started at 23 stone. Now weight 11 and a half. I'm five foot 9. Got another stone to lose ideally but feeling prettly good!

Can't belive anyone would want my figure but thank you.

If you look at my profile pics you can see the state I was in when I started LL in April.

It's going to be a very different christmas to last :))

just had a look at yout pics you look amazing you must be really chuffed we have decided to have a halloween party next year we did one last year but decided against it this year and i regret not doing it now gonna get me a sexy scary outfit for that me thinks fingers crossed

Amazing Rachel,

Yes you are an inspiration, I hope I look as good when I loose the weight.

I just had a look at you photo`s and what a difference in such a short time. Well done.

Pammiedoll

Last edited:
Back