Me, My Intro & My Weight Loss

Hi
Havent been getting on too well. had again then stayed the same but not been on plan. restarting fully on monday so getting into the zone. Thats great for your weightloss and im sure having your daughter on plan too will help. Well done and letme know how you get on for official weigh in Monday. Reading how well you are doing is making me want to get back on track xxx

Hi My Monday 9th official loss is 7lb, not sure why but it skipped back a pound, most probably a little less water over the weekend....Grr. But happy with that, in total I am now 13lb lighter since New Years Day, when I first attempted to lose weight.

Dont lose heart Martine :grouphugg: I started my VLCD on 1st January, lost 4lb in my first four days this year on the KeeDiet Rapid Burn Plan, then it went wrong. I the.tried the KeeDiet Social Plan and lost another 3lb - then for months sort of maintained using products with food and not really following a plan as such, losing and gaining the same pounds, so understand.

After several attempts back on full meal replacement diet it took me until June 2nd to do it for more than one or two days. Now on Day 9 and as we say at the KeeDiet I'm BUZZING :)

I think second and subsequent tries on a VLCD the road isn't always direct route, it has twists and turns, pits stops and full speed ahead moments. But if you keep trying, don't lose heart, focus on your goal weight and don't give in one time will be your drive on a clear, bright, no bumps straight route to target.

Sending you lots of motivation xx

Last edited:
Back