Me - New

miss_williams

Hi everyone, I am Joanne.

Here is some background so you get the picture.
18 months ago I joined SW weighing in at 19 stone & 8lbs ( size 26). 2 weeks after joining my partner attempted suicide. Since then I have been his carer, I had to give up a job I loved. So I am stuck indoors most days. We have a 2 year old boy (Ben). 1 week ago my partner had to move out after harming himself, he is staying with family he comes home 3 times a week for visits (poa). I stayed bang on track and only lost 0.5lb I was very disappointed.
This week is star week and I have felt awful and have been eating like it was going out of fashion. Anything less than a 14lb gain will be good :(.

I just need some support I don't know what to do.

I currently weigh in at 17 stone 3.5lbs

xxx

Hi Joanne, nice to 'virtually' meet you!

you sound like youve had an awful time of late, but look at you losing over 2 stone!!! that's so brilliant!

good luck on your journey. everyone is so nice and friendly and supportive here, i hope we can help :)

((( ))) aww hun u have had a terriable time and alot of people would of probably crumbled under the stress u have but the fact that u r coping and that u r even wanting to bet yourself is fab hun and u r a inspiration to us all.
i know 0.5 a week doesn't sound much but 0.5 off is better than on and if u lose 0.5 every day for a year thats just under 2 stone and that can work the other way hun imagine if u wasn't doing sw u could put 0.5 or more on a week without going to mad so imagine that could be 2 stone heavier.
re: star week most of us gain or sts on star week i kind of just expect it hun theres not much we can do about it its part of life but we will catch it up next week.
is your dh getting help hun and u to hun cause u need support to hun.
wd on your loss so far hun keep it up u r doing great.

Keep going, a little off is better than on, I have to keep telling myself that as well as my weight only comes off slowly. It still comes off though.
You sound like youve been through the mill this last couple of years. You must be very stong in yourself to lose weight and keep your family going. Be strong, we're all here for you.

Back