me time !!!!

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
anyone doing anything nice over the weekend, my son's away to a friends house so it's plucking eyebrows,'' yes l still pluck'' l hate waxing , defuzzing, face mask, and a hair treatment for me whoo hoo!!!, get so little me time with a very energetic 3yr old.

Uunlike you i have my 3 year old all weekend so today we're doing very little and in the morning were off swimming!! :D She usually hates water so im hoping to ease her into it. we have a good pool and some fun stuff so it shouldnt be a problem! Might let her loose on the garden today with our Jabbit and ill sit in the conservatory and do some uni work :D

me time sounds like bliss but my almost 11 month old is teething, grouchy and clingy! The only me time I will get is if I go for a wee on my own!! :8855:

well im the same i get so little me time with my 3 babies and degree on top! i never ever do anything pamperingesque but i need to start treating myself!!

Ivve just been for a manicure :) off for lunch tomorrow with my friends after WI xx

My boyfriend has just left for work and wont be back until about 10, so I have the house to myself. No idea what to do! nice long walk I think :)

me time sounds like bliss but my almost 11 month old is teething, grouchy and clingy! The only me time I will get is if I go for a wee on my own!! :8855:
awww so true !!! your me time will come

well im the same i get so little me time with my 3 babies and degree on top! i never ever do anything pamperingesque but i need to start treating myself!!

OMG your a busy woman
l don't think I'd have the energy for all that there is a 25yr gap between my sons so energy not as good second time around but most enjoyable

My boyfriend has just left for work and wont be back until about 10, so I have the house to myself. No idea what to do! nice long walk I think :)
thats sounds lovely a nice long stroll

Its my last day off today. have had 9 days off but am back to work tomorrow afternoon :(

I love to faff, so am spending the day lounging, faffing and generally avoiding anything too energetic, although I will be doing some fun exercising on the wii to ensure I dont get stuck in the sofa :)

I might go through my wardrobe later on and check out the shopping needs and I might do manicure and pedicure depends if I can drum up the oomph.

Have a good one all

Uunlike you i have my 3 year old all weekend so today we're doing very little and in the morning were off swimming!! :D She usually hates water so im hoping to ease her into it. we have a good pool and some fun stuff so it shouldnt be a problem! Might let her loose on the garden today with our Jabbit and ill sit in the conservatory and do some uni work :D

have a fun time I'm not brave enough to face the pool yet she says shamefully maybe in the near future

im off to the coast nothing exciting as plucking eyebrows lol have a great weekend sasha63 xxx

ha ha have a great time sonds lovely

Its my last day off today. have had 9 days off but am back to work tomorrow afternoon :(

I love to faff, so am spending the day lounging, faffing and generally avoiding anything too energetic, although I will be doing some fun exercising on the wii to ensure I dont get stuck in the sofa :)

I might go through my wardrobe later on and check out the shopping needs and I might do manicure and pedicure depends if I can drum up the oomph.

Have a good one all

how lovely 9 days off,l bet you not looking forward to returning to work, l did some wii this morning try to fit in an hour 5 days a week hope to speed up the weighloss have a'' faffing'' time Vanda. :D

Back