Me too!!!

izzysmum

After reading the posts around TOTM, I was feeling smug cos I have only had one this year (Feb), and guess what, I started yesterday!!! Must be catching ha ha xx Ah well xx :sigh:

I think you might be right I wasn't even due I finished this months pill and bam next day I came on. I've usually got a few days between but no no lipotrim decided to sabotage my first weigh in!!

i have the contraceptive injection every 12 weeks so havent had a period for nearly 3 years now but i unfortunatly been having a very light one for the last 5 weeks now!!!! :cry: chemist and lipotrim say its because one of our hormones works together with the fat we eat in our body so while we are on this diet it messes everything up with our cycles etc just another down side i guess but weight loss is worth it! x

:sigh: Well girls its my turn today! Just come on this morning.... AND I weighed myself and already I`m 2lb`s heavier!! Grrr :mad: Seems we REALLY ARE all getting in sync with one another :)

i was having one every two weeks before starting LT. however, i was on when i started the diet and didnt have another until 6 weeks later so im quite happy with that

Count me in on the TOTM as well :)) finding it rather amusing were all in sync ;) x x x

hey guys, since starting lipotrim my periods have stopped, had a few erratic periods in the first month and a half, but since then.. nothing.. anyone elses periods stopped?

Time Of The Month = totm if this is what you are asking lol :)

Well listen to this one.... I have not had a period for 13 months cause I was told I had gone through the menopause .... and oh dear, did I ever come out of it last week ... being sent to a gynaecologist next week to investigate cause my GP says it's not normal :( (Maybe the consultant will hear about my 100% LT and just send me packing ;) ) lol

Do you know what Linda, I reckon all the rubbish they out in our food... antibiotics & hormones in the meat, chemicals in other stuff etc etc etc has a profound effect on us ladies and our hormones !!! So that when we start on Lipotrim and abstain from all of the above our bodies "recover" and get back to what "should be" normal for us!! Just my theory... probably a very flawed one :8855:..... you must have been pretty shocked to have started a period again after soooo long!! :confused:...... I loved it when I was on the Implanon contraceptive implant cos I didnt have a period for 6 years!! Then I came off to give my body a break and get back to normal again and fell pregnant at 40!! lol..... Love Lou xx

Well listen to this one.... I have not had a period for 13 months cause I was told I had gone through the menopause .... and oh dear, did I ever come out of it last week ... being sent to a gynaecologist next week to investigate cause my GP says it's not normal :( (Maybe the consultant will hear about my 100% LT and just send me packing ;) ) lol
Best to check though! But i suspect you wonr be there very long!!! :p:p:p

I think when fat is burned it produces oestrogen!!! Or something!!! Ha!! God i'm so technical!!! HA!

My OH half was saying thats why Long distance runners (Women obv) sometimes dont have periods as they have pretty much no fat!!!

Back