me vs the fat

aahh thanks babes x

well im nearly at weigh in week 2 just 1 more day 2 go

not liking myself right now as i had a cheat at the weekend i was doing so well and i feel like i have let myself down but with help from my partner i have decided to put it in the past and move on so im going to try not to be upset if i dont lose this week and put it down to a learning curve

I think you still be down this week, i take the blame for you cheating but now we both doing it no excuses x

i did work my butt off for 2 hours in the gym yesterday 600 situps later i feel like im belly is going to explode lol

It's fab that your partner is supporting you - mine is a skinny git so still eating away :rolleyes: but he is avoiding eating near me if it's something I particularly like and he's doing all his own cooking.

Are you excited about your weigh in? Even with a blip I'm sure you'll have lost loads :D

yes he is fab couldnt do it without him, no im not looking forward to weigh in this week i get so nervous but any loss is still a loss and a step in the right direction x

sounds like a nice man, mine is doing his best eating a meal at work then just having a sandwich at tea time so i dont even have to shop he gets it on his way home.i still see the choc bars in the fridge when i go for my water but its not worth it.good luck on your weigh in,Ann

well im halfway through week 2 now and im feeling great cant wait for weigh in on thursday :D:D

i have just had my 6 week weigh in cant believe i have made it this far didnt even think i would make it past a week, im strugging a little with drinking the shakes but apart from that im feeling great

Well done kellieanne!! You have done amazingly!!!

I don't find the shakes too bad--well, the strawberry and chocolate are ok, but the vanilla is yuk!! lol

I have tried to follow some recipes on here, but they are not getting any nicer tasting!! lol

Whatever you are doing, it is certainly working.. Keep up the good work x

Well done Kellieanne that's a great loss I can't believe Im coming
to the end of week six too !
It really has flown even though difficult at times ! x

Well done kellieanne!! You have done amazingly!!!

I don't find the shakes too bad--well, the strawberry and chocolate are ok, but the vanilla is yuk!! lol

I have tried to follow some recipes on here, but they are not getting any nicer tasting!! lol

Whatever you are doing, it is certainly working.. Keep up the good work x

We could do with Nigella for a bit of inspiration! I wonder what she'd do with the shakes? Can't see her ever doing something like this though, she seems happy as she is........

well im back on the shakes and i have to say its so much harder starting and just want the first week to be over

You'll do it Kellieanne, just push through it and wait for the sweet release of Ketosis x

Back