Me Wednesday!

Wow Hannah!
Talking about doing something for yourself! ;)
SO happy for you!
My Wednesday will involve lots of QT with my man!
(do you think I might be litlle bit in love ladies? ;))

Count me in, ladies. My wednesday will involve a relaxing yoga session. :)

Oh, I'm loving the ideas ladies!
Need to start writing them down lol

I'm going to buy a trashy magazine on the way home from work to read instead of burying my head in my Blackberry!

I wanted to goto Zumba but after my spell yesterday OH wouldnt let me :( been looking forward to it all week too! Favorite movie night and relaxing it is.

That sounds like a plan Lucy! :)
I want to go Zumba too with my flatmate soon!
For now I'm having a marathon of The Biggest Loser on Sky+
LOVE that show....

well my wednesday.......I decided to have a colour put in my hair, had hot bath and painted my nails so yes I had "me" time it was very nice hope you all had a lovely evening x

I had a really nice evening too. Had a chat with my Mum when I got home from work...had my chilli...sent the BF out and had myself a gorgeous bubble bath with candles :)

I had 2 nights of me time - i had a last minute invite to my friends house yesterday so Tuesday night i had a lovely long hot bath with lots of bubbles and finished reading my book while i was in the bath! Last night i spent the evening catching up with my best friends....a perfect 'Me' couple of days! :)

Hope everyone had a lovely Me Wednesday! x

I'm glad everyone took time for themselves yesterday!
The more love we show to ourselves the better.
Let's make a tradition out if this! :)

well my wednesday.......I decided to have a colour put in my hair, had hot bath and painted my nails so yes I had "me" time it was very nice hope you all had a lovely evening x

Oooh Tracy post up pics of your hair! xxxx

gone bit darker hannah, its scruffy and tied up at minute promise i will do tomorrow x

So, with Wednesday fast approaching it's time to plan some 'me' time again!
Mine is an easy one! A hot relaxing bath with some 'deep relax' bath oil. It's amazing! It just puts you to sleep and relaxes you... Ahhhhhh

What is everyone doing for themsleves tomorrow? :)

missed out on this last week, so double treatment this week!!

I'm going to leave work early for a bit of retail therapy/early Xmas shopping. I've asked nicely for OH to make dinner (LL Lite meal of course!) and then I'm going to have a relaxing bath and paint my toes nails!

My 'me' wednesday is an evening in with 2 of my best friends...for a good old girly catch up and DVD night! can't wait! :)

Looks like I'm going to need a relaxing bath tonight more than ever!!
I'm having a nightmare getting into work due to tube strike and to top it off 2 of my staff called in sick!!
Lol!
Another day at the office ;)

ooh no, sorry to hear getting to work has been a pain. I got the bus from Victoria and it wasn't too bad - I quite like getting to see the sights rather than being on the Tube!

Need to have a think about what to do for my "me" Wednesday, especially as having a wisdom tooth out tomorrow...

Hmmm my wednesday will hopefully involve catching up on hugs and lots of kisses from someone special :) x

Not sure what I will be doing for me wednesday but my husband has just arrived home from a year away with the army!!!

Back