Me with my "before" trousers.....

You look fab darlin!!!!!

keep up the good work

xx

Fan bluddy Tastic x

Hello Ann
you look brilliant I could believe the difference in those trousers you look amazing. You deserve a pat on the back for you dedication on the diet. Ireally dont think I could have followed that diet as I like food to much . But you truly do look amazing.

weight.png

Tina.....xxxxx

ANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

You are looking absolutely beautiful. Looked through your Photo Albums and the difference in you is amazing. You look so at ease with yourself in the beautiful Italy photos and look at you in your sexy snazzy orange dress! Fantastic.:)

I can't wait till I can take a photo of a little dres like that hanging up on my wardrobe!

Thank you for sharing those-a true inspiration.
Well done doesn't seem enough but, a true heart felt 'well done'.

Jax

OMG Ann - that is amazing! You could literally fit two of you in there now. What an inspiration :)

What can I say?

WOW WOW WOW WOW

You look unbelievable! :eek:

Can't imagine you ever wearing them! :eek:

What an inspiration! :D Thank you for putting them on here - I'm going to keep popping back if/when I get despondent!

Congratulations - you look so very happy and rightly so! You are fab!!!:D :D :D

Thanks for all the lovely things you have all said about me. I just can´t get used to complements yet. I fly back to UK tomorrow, so it´s back to real life again. Have coped quite well with the food here, but had 2 weeks of serious ++++ alcohol intake - up til last Sunday, when I stopped again. Don´t miss it, and shan´t do it again, but it was nice to "let my hair down" after all this time.
Will catch up with you all over the weekend, and next week.
Ann xxx

Glad you've had a great holiday! And let your hair down! ;)
You have done so amazingly well Ann, take the compliments with an everso slightly smug smile! ;)

I have a cofession- i'm a repeat offender!!! Each time I log on I look at your photos and each time I cannot believe how wonderful you look!!! I didn't post because everyone had siad all we think- how wonderful you look but being the chopsy thing i am I just had to say thank you for showing us how wonderfully you have done- you are such an inspiration to me I want to have a photo like you:)

That's what it's all about for me now - helping other people (especially WeMitts) to get through the necessary journey so thet thay can live again. The way I was getting through each day before - I now know that that was not really living. I was doing the best I could, because I didn't know "the answer" for me, was VLCD. It took me until my late 50's to find out, but once I knew that if I stuck to it, I would lose on average 4lbs every week, I never looked back. Hope is a powerful emotion, when you have felt hopeless for so long.
If I am an inspiration to others, that is the best reward ever.
Ann xxx

Bless you Sharon. thanks for that.
How was Morocco? it's "just over the water" from where I've been (quite a lot of water though!!)
Ann x

Morocco was wonderful - although a week definitely wasn't long enough. I'd like to go back again, maybe in Spring next year, and visit Marrakesh as well which we just didn't have time to do this trip.

How's it going shifting those pesky holiday pounds? I bet they've come off just as fast as they went on :)

I know what you mean about being incredibly flattered to be thought of as an inspiration to others too. When anyone says it of me, I still find it hard to believe - but if even one person is inspired to lose weight by reading my story or seeing my pics, then I'm over the moon! :D

I THINK they're coming off Sharon, but I've been SO hungry since I got back - so different to SS when all I had to do was stick to it.
Nibbling in the evenings is a problem, as I really do feel hungry then, but I'm trying to stick to the least damaging things I can.
I'm hoping that when I'm back in my old routine, including going to the gym, the hunger monsters will go away!!!! and I can stick to 1000 cal relatively comfortably, like I did before.
I too would love to go to Morocco one day, and feel good that maybe I am an inspiration to others.
What do you think of an "Andalucian Mantainence Week" in Spain - would you be up for it? Ann x

Just downloded the photos from Spain and thought I'd share a couple with you all - together with "befores" for comparison. If it encourages just one other person, that's enpough for me.
Ann x

Attachments

• IMGP0446.JPG
    IMGP0446.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMGP0462.JPG
    IMGP0462.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Lighter Life - before - 2-1-1.JPG
    Lighter Life - before - 2-1-1.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Lighter Life before 1-1-1.JPG
    Lighter Life before 1-1-1.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 30
I've said it before, and I'm more than happy to say it again - you're absolutely beautiful, Ann .. and look utterly radiant!

I fail to see how you can't be an inspiration to anyone on their weightloss journeys - you certainly have been on mine!

An 'Andalucian Maintenance Week' in Spain sounds wonderful! All I need to do is convince DH that it's a great idea too .. and, of course, attract as many CD clients as I can to help pay for it :)

Lots of love

Back