Me....

diamond787

ok ive never posted a picture, but today i was sitting outside monsoon having my lunch and thought ummm let me go in and try some dresses on to see which size ill be and how they look... i was soo happy that i fit into a 12 and 10... im in love with the blue dress...

let me know what you guys think...

Attachments

• 042408_170350.jpg
    042408_170350.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 123
  • 042408_170328.jpg
    042408_170328.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 118
  • 042408_170700.jpg
    042408_170700.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 139
ignore the bright green socks.., lol

Wow, gorgeous dresses, you look fab!!

thank you girlies, im i love with the long dress myself, a few more pounds then ill be buying like no ones business...i think it does keep you motivated coz yesterday i was on cloud nine after that, and you dont even have to spend any money...

Looks fantastic! I love Monsoon!

wow you look fab in both of them, well done you've done great, the socks were the best bit though!!!

hahahaaaaa i so couldnt be bothered to take them off... lollllll didnt realise till after how bad it looks... oh well... lol

Lookin pretty awesome!

Your figure is fantastic and if I were your size I would be definitely buying that patterned dress. Its gorgeous!! I love Monsoon clothes and havent shopped there in years... thats my new goal! Thanks for the inspiration..

You look amazing and that dress really shows off your fab figure, well done!!

Gxx

Hello Diamond,

Just wondering did you buy the dresses? I have looked on the monsoon website for that fabbbbbbbbbb long dress but can't find it under any "dress type" day/night/maxi/beach/prom.

Do you know the Name or Code of the dress by any chance????

It´s gorgeous!!!! Good choice!!!:D

no im a bit sad and just went it there and picked it up and took pictures, i didnt even see the price tag, lol i went through the website to see if it was there, i went to the brent cross branch, maybe its a new collection.. sorry, but i am planning on buying it.. so if i find out ill let you know the name...

Back