meal 2nte...

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Mornin guys, well 2nte is second weigh in eeekkk!! Out after weigh in 2nte with the girlies, wats the best thing to have points wise?as dont want to use too many weeklys as out fri night for a lot of alcohol lol, this is the link for the menu xxx

http://thebackshed.co.uk/files/backshedmenu.pdf

I would probably go for the roast red pepper linguine and ask not to have the garlic bread and have a coffee rather than a dessert, have no idea what you would point it at but you could roughly work it out, the peppers would be 0, allow for quite alot of the linguine pasta (better to over estimate than under estimate) add three or four points on for oils and stuff they may have added and a couple of points for the parmesan? It's so hard to go out sometimes lol!

Think iv decided what i will have 2nte, goin to go for the open chicken sandwich, all salad will be zero pp, 4 pp for chicken, say 6 for wheaten bread as its 2pp per 35g and id say it will be bigger than that, how many pp do u think for the garlic mayo? Iv 21 points left today so be best using them all for this? Or what do u guys think?xx

I think I'd probably point it at about 15 points, think that would be plenty to cover it? I'd try not to worry to much. Enjoy tonight and then try and keep sensible for the rest of the week so then you can feel like you've really earnt the drinks at the weekend. Maybe try and do a bit if extra exercise? You can't go too far wrong with your choice thou x

yeah i think that wud cover it but the 21 pp i have over for dinner will def cover it as i wont have anythin else to eat after that :) yep i walk 2 work 3 times a week which takes 35 mins and i also go on the wii twice :) :)

i hate the light stuff lol il just not have to much lol xx

Back